50$ withdrawal conditions

• aywars
      aywars
      Bronze
      Hello!

I recently completed PokerStrategy quiz and successfully recieved 50$. So far I've been pretty lucky, and raised 220$ in four days at Full Tilt Poker.

Everything is perfect, and I really don't want to withdraw anything at this point, but I might start to think about it, if I raise 500$, for example.

So, I tried to withdraw some money to see if it's possible. But I kept getting the message: "We cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later" (I deposited 10$ before I tried).

Ok, then I decided to write email to FTP about this situation, and I recieved an answer:

"Unfortunately, we were unable to process your recent transaction request as you have not met the withdrawal requirements for the Free $50 bonus.
      Please reference the terms and conditions of this bonus agreement as outlined by your affiliate."

I wrote back:

"Thank you for information! What are withdrawal requirements for the Free $50 bonus in FTP?"

And recieved an answer:

"For details on your Free $50 bonus, please contact your affiliate. We do not have specific details."

It seems really strange, that FTP stuff doesn't know these conditions. After all, I want to withdraw money from their system.

So, I'm here to ask some simple questions:

1) How and when would I be able to withdraw my money?

2) If I have to collect certain amount of FTP points (how much?), will I lose all my profit above 50$, if I don't collect them at a given time? If not, how long can I just NOT PLAY. For example, if I have to collect 1000 points in 120 days, what will happen if I do not collect 1000 p after this period, and haven't played for a month or two, but still have 220$ in my account.

3) How come FTP stuff doesn't know conditions? Or they just won't tell me for some reasons?

Thank You in advance!

Hello from Latvia, Riga! :)
  • 74 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi aywars,

1) You need to reach a total of 1,000 FTP points (standard points excluding happy hour etc), to clear the $50 starting capital. Full details on the following links:

Please note however that Full Tilt may have their own conditions to withdrawal (e.g. such as only paying out to your registered/deposited card or account). These are standard for all Full Tilt players, not just PokerStrategy.

2) You won't lose any of the profit. If you failed to achieve the points in time (you should have plenty of time), it is just the original $50 that is withdrawn. Your own deposits are not touched either.

3) It's up to each affiliate to set their own conditions, Full Tilt will always refer you back to the affiliate to ensure up to date information is provided to you.

Think that's answered all your concerns, if you do have any other questions however, just shout and we'll be happy to help wherever we can.

Best regards & continued success,

Bart
    • bankininkas
      bankininkas
      Bronze
      to aywars,
      I see you play poker very well because you reached 220 $ in several days:) . It would be grateful if you tell me what kind of tournaments you play mostly. What is the smallest your buy-in when you are playing? :)
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze
      Since i have doubled up my starting capital in just one day, i was thinking to withdraw at least a half, i have deposited 10$ via MB, earned 200FTP, but i still get the message "We cannot process your transaction at this time. Please try again later"

Any ideas why is that so?Ive completed 100FTP points that was requirement to sumbit a withdrawal, but this mssg keep coming up.
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze
      450 FTP, still getting the same message when i try to withdraw, no one here is responding, FT is not responding to my mail..
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze
      I just got a respond from Full Tilt support :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker.

Unfortunately, we were unable to process your recent transaction request as you have not met the withdrawal requirements for the Free $50 bonus.

So even i made a deposit, and earned 850 FTPs, i still cant withdraw, so can you please tell me what is the requirements for withdrawal ?!

Ty.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi milansta,

Sorry you having trouble with the withdrawal.

I am going to look into your case and get back to you as soon as possible.

Ingrid
    • blazfurlan
      blazfurlan
      Bronze
      You need to earn 1000 or 1k FTPs not 850. And points earned durnig happy hours musn't be included in these 1k or 1000 FTPs .
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze
      Thank you Ingrid, hope to see a response from you soon.

Cheers mate
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze
      As it says in rules, IF I MADE A DEPOSIT, then i just have to earn 100(one hundred full tilt points),i ve made a deposit already, cleared all bonus dollars, and still cant withdraw, so if you already wanted to write something you should at least check some things before you just post, cause it aint of any use to me.

EDIT: Here are those rules ive read on pokerstrategy main page..

Payout requirements for the $50 starting capital
      In order to get the $50 starting capital and winnings credited to your bank account or your Moneybookers account, for example, you need to collect 1,000 Full Tilt Points first. There is no time limit for this.

When you deposit own money, you need to collect a total of 100 Full Tilt Points in order to request a payout of your starting capital and winnings. Full Tilt Points collected before you made the deposit also count towards the required 100 Full Tilt Points.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi milansta,

I am sorry to keep you waiting, we tried to get an update from FT customer support with not much success. However, we will keep trying and your case is now being escalated through a different channel.

Because of this and a long weekend coming up, I can't promise you an update before mid next week. But I kindly recommend that you also contact FT customer support and try to have an explanation.

Thank you for your patience and have a good weekend.

Ingrid
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze

Ive even lost 40$ to reach "those" 1000 FTP's and still cant withdraw, i told you i got 1 response to all my emails, which says that i havent reached YOUR goals to be able to withdaw, so im showing this picture just to people see what are you doing to your players, cause FT says that you are setting the limits for withdrawal.

As you can see i got a 100K First despositors freeroll, which proves that ive made an deposit.So can you please explain to me why cant i withdraw?Can you also please tell me how did you try to contact FT support for me?If it is by email i can do that also, so its not like you even tried anything that i have not..
    • lynius
      lynius
      Bronze
      Ok, i've been in this boat before.

1000 Full tilt points (at a base level, therefore, no bonus/happy hour points).

There should be a sidebar widget which gives you a raw number, a bonus amount and total amount. The cashier shows the total amount (when only the raw FTP will help you).

100 FTP if you have deposited (at a base level again). Also, you need to have deposited AFTER you got the bonus $50 added to your account by PS.
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze
      Ive deposited after i got a 50$ starting capital, just to be clear.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Milan,

We are contacting you in regards to your Full Tilt Poker account.

We can confirm the criteria for clearing the free $50.00 bonus from PokerStrategy.com is collecting at least 100 FTPs and making at least one deposit.

However, for security reasons, we need to verify your identity.

Please send clear scanned copies of the following items to IDrequests@fulltiltpoker.com:

1) Photo ID:
      One of the following: valid driver's license, passport, or other government-issued ID that shows your date of birth and the date of issue or expiry.

2) Proof of Address (less than 60 days old):
      One of the following: bank or credit card statement, utility bill, cell phone bill, home or auto insurance papers.

--------------------------------------------------

Guess theyve locked my account since i cant login its says incorect username or password, got an email from them to verify my account, offcourse now after i spent 40$ on trying to reach 1000points like i havent deposited..

So the problem now is i dont have a bill on my name, can i send them copy of passport, cause in my passport my adress is visible?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      You may try, however they specifically mention "less than 60 days old". Unfortunately we didn't receive a reply from FTP on your case yet - our B2B (business to business) team has direct contacts there which might help solve this issue.

Hadi
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze
      I have send them the copy of my passport already, as i said my adress,photo,birth date are all included in there.
      If you got any updates can you please post it here, thanks.
    • AllAboutTheBenjamins
      AllAboutTheBenjamins
      Bronze
      how long do you have to get 1000 FTP?
    • milansta
      milansta
      Bronze
      Depends on what do you play, ive played 4tables NL5 rush, or 2table NL10 rush.

Any updates on my case?
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey,

I'm afraid not mate, but we'll keep you posted. Bear in mind that things may not go as fast due to the weekend.

Hadi
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AllAboutTheBenjamins
      how long do you have to get 1000 FTP?
      Hi AllAboutTheBenjamins,

Sorry your question got missed whilst we tried to help the OP.

With Full Tilt you have an unlimited time scale to achieve those points, so no hurry, just complete them when you feel comfortable.

It doesn't take long if you play a little poker on a daily basis or even just a couple of times a week.

Best regards,

Bart