Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $5,06
      BU:
      $3,14

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , T:spade:
      CO folds, BU raises to $0,12, Hero raises to $0,40, BB folds, BU calls $0,28.

Flop: ($0,84) 8:club: , 7:spade: , T:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,55, BU calls $0,55.

Turn: ($1,94) 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0,75, Hero raises to $4,11 (All-In), BU folds.

Final Pot: $6,80

Hello,
      PF i am 3betting as i've been quite tight recently, so my image is good :)
      Flop is nice, easy cbet.
      Turn - should i bet here? The turncard is quite awful, a nine has hit. I think i cannot bet for value here, as i don't see many worse hands that could call me (maybe JT-KT). I don't think i have to protect here as well. FD is very unlikely and majority of straightdraws has already hit. There are ofc some guthots, but the only hand i have to protect against is 45 i think, or? I decided to check/fold, but he bet very small amount, so i finally decided to check/raise to represent straight and get hands like 2 pairs to fold.

Thanks for your ideas ;)
  • 2 replies
    • EgertS
      EgertS
      Bronze
      I would never 3bet with this hand pre. Difficult hand to play OOP.

Bet more on the flop. It is very drawy, so I would bet like 65-70c. I would check/fold the turn since so many draws completed. You just put yourself into a difficult position since you 3bet pre and built the pot. Therefore you had to make a big c-bet and you have already commited 1/5 of your stack with a hand like this.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      standard 3-bet against loose Bu open
      He would never b/f turn with two pair hands, but his range is definitely wider than 9x or two pair on the turn, so I think if you´re not c/c turn and c/f river you can also c/rai turn