This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

micro limit rakeback issue , Fulltilt or Pokerstars ?

• FWKanobi
      FWKanobi
      Bronze
      Hi ,
      I've read that its important to get rakeback in SnG grinding , problem is I can play only at FTP or PS , but FTP gives me the tilt...

how bad will it be to grind @ pokerstars ? I don't think ill ever be SuperNova because I dont have the time nor (currently) the Bankroll for that.
  • 3 replies
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      FT rakeback > stars for micro grinders.

stars > FT for high volume mid-high stakes grinders
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Well if your not supernova you get way better rakeback on full tilt (27%) on stats you get less then 20% rakeback if your gold or platinum. Also you get rake back on FT back every week, while 50$ bonuses are not worth buying on stars so you'll be waiting for like 3 months to get 285$ bonus which still has very bad FPP/$ ratio and you can forget about any higher bonuses because you'll never clear them anyway.
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      full tilt rake is higuer on the micros, and in stars you get stellar rewards, its like 10% rakeback.