Greetings from Luxembourg :)

• pokerdon9932
      Hi everyone,

So I'm introducing myself: I got a lame username but you'll eventually get used to it :]
      I'm a student from Luxembourg, i lost money on poker some time ago so I decided to get some tuition before playing again. A Friend of mine is a very succesfull player and brought me to this site to start off better playing.

I am very satisfied until now, great site and community :)

I'll be back!

• 2 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hi pokerdon9932,

Welcome in the community. We are here to help you the improve your skills in order to build a bankroll. I can recommend several things:

1. Play according to the bankroll management. This is the most important point. I saw a lot of players going broke, because they didn't stick to it. ( for NL it's this one: BRM)
      2. Read all available articles.
      3. Stay active in the forum, which means: ask questions whenever you have some.
      4. Post in our hand analysis boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG)!
      5. Watch videos and visit coachings.

If you really do these things, you will be a winning player who climbs up the limits.

Best regards,
    • pokerdon9932
      Hi thanks for the advice!

I've been playing around with my starting capital and am down to 49.14, didn't have so much luck with SSS until now and played badly sometimes.

Now with my bankroll below 50 should I already move to NL5 or NL2 or keep playing in NL10?