This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

problem with silver rank

• simoska
      simoska
      Bronze
      Hello guys :)
      So after receiving my second 50$ capital i started to grind my way up to silver rank again and now when i have over 200pts i still cant get silver rank;/ it says

Hello simoska!

Lifetime StrategyPoints:

Points needed for next rank (Gold): 671.1

StrategyPoints until Elephant-License: 727.3

can you guys fix it please? :)
  • 4 replies
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure they gonna tell you to contact support :P
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Its just take a while to update your status.

Patient guys patient is one of the greatest skills of modern world.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello simoska,

It looks like the servers have updated as you are now silver rank.

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      He is silver he is silver!!

This is magic this is magic!:) )