$4.02
      CO:
      $8.48
      BU:
      $6.41
      SB:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A, A.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, MP3 calls $0.20, 4 folds.

Flop: ($0.47) J, 5, T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.35, MP3 calls $0.35.

Turn: ($1.17) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, MP3 calls $0.60.

River: ($2.37) 5 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $1.35, Hero calls $1.35.

Final Pot: $5.07.
      Results follow
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

There are basically no draws that he called with on the flop that didn't get there on the turn except KQ and randomly gutshots like AQ, and he usually needs a spade to go with those to call again on the turn. So that leaves him with a narrow range of completely whiffed hands that he can bluff the river with, if he's capable of doing so to begin with, some people never bluff.

As far as valuebets are concerned, nobody is betting Jx on that river it's way too thin for people to even consider it at micros, and it's pretty damn hard for them to show up with a boat as well. I'd say you're pretty much looking at flushes only.

If he's really loose and thus likely capable of floating bad draws twice then bluff the river, I don't mind you calling for that price.

If he's rather tight/straight forward I'd say there is a pretty huge chance you see him show up with a flush when he makes that "please call me" ~half pot bet. Myself I'd either check/fold or blockbet/fold the river, depending on how likely I think he is to show up with Jx AND call a third bet with it even tho flushdraws/98 got there on the turn.

Hope it helps.