Hello from an American in France

• blindvalet
      blindvalet
      Basic
      Hi,

I have been playing Texas Hold'em since reading the book Positively Fifth Street by Jim McManus (yes, before Moneymaker and before seeing Rounders!)

I live in France and host a weekly poker game that is a mix of cash and tournament play.

I am also the creator of Blind Valet, a free online blind structure calculator, payout calculator and tournament timer that some of you might know already.

I look forward to participating in the forums.

Edited by TheBu11d0g due to the link breaching Board Rule No: 3 - No Advertising
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Jim,

I have had to edit your post and remove the link as it is classed as a form of advertising which contains affiliate links as it is against our Board Rules:

Rule 3: No advertising

• No requests or offers for private money transfers
      • No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
      • Only our coaches and video producers are permitted to offer private coaching (private poker lessons)

Warning: If we have reason to suspect that an advert has been placed with the intent of making sustainable profit, we will assume that we are not dealing with a normal PokerStrategy.com member but with a competitor, and will reserve our explicit right to take legal action for breach of competition law as well as our right to claim for damages.

I hope for your understanding in this matter.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • blindvalet
      blindvalet
      Basic
      No problem, sorry about that.

-Jeff
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Not a problem mate :)

Thank you for your understanding and i appreciate the fact that you also edited your signature as well.

All the best,
      -Steve