This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello from an American in France

• blindvalet
      blindvalet
      Basic
      Hi,

I have been playing Texas Hold'em since reading the book Positively Fifth Street by Jim McManus (yes, before Moneymaker and before seeing Rounders!)

I live in France and host a weekly poker game that is a mix of cash and tournament play.

I am also the creator of Blind Valet, a free online blind structure calculator, payout calculator and tournament timer that some of you might know already.

I look forward to participating in the forums.

Edited by TheBu11d0g due to the link breaching Board Rule No: 3 - No Advertising
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Jim,

I have had to edit your post and remove the link as it is classed as a form of advertising which contains affiliate links as it is against our Board Rules:

Rule 3: No advertising

• No requests or offers for private money transfers
      • No advertising of affiliate offers/poker sites, who finance themselves through affiliate marketing
      • No soliciting from poker rooms that we do not collaborate with
      • Only our coaches and video producers are permitted to offer private coaching (private poker lessons)

Warning: If we have reason to suspect that an advert has been placed with the intent of making sustainable profit, we will assume that we are not dealing with a normal PokerStrategy.com member but with a competitor, and will reserve our explicit right to take legal action for breach of competition law as well as our right to claim for damages.

I hope for your understanding in this matter.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • blindvalet
      blindvalet
      Basic
      No problem, sorry about that.

-Jeff
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Not a problem mate :)

Thank you for your understanding and i appreciate the fact that you also edited your signature as well.

All the best,
      -Steve