(NOT) Earning Pokerstrategy points

• MJQuads
      ok here is the thing. I started playing poker on Party Poker about 3 years ago, long before I had even known websites like pokerstrategy. Then I discovered this page, passed the quiz, got 50$, and started playing on other poker clients. Anyway after all that time I (thank god) returned to Party Poker, which has actually been my favourite poker client all along.

The problem here is, that I am not registered at Partypoker through pokerstrategy since I didn't know this page 3 years ago. At the same time, I can earn ps points by playing on titan, everest and pokerstars where I don't play.

I just don't see a reason, why they couldn't move me under their affiliate (ps.com), since I'm signed at PartyPoker under noone; I simply went on partypoker.com back then and downloaded the client.

It really seems unfair to me, since I would really like to gather ps points to get to new "learning" videos and articles, because I think they are really Top1, above every others on the internet.
      And since I play only on Partypoker, I can't gather those points, because I didn't use the ps code when making my account =/

Is there really nothing that can be done? :(
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hello Jkob,

Unfortunately there have been countless threads made here on PS from people like yourself who have tried to get their account re-tracked to PokerStrategy without any luck.

It is a decision that is made by the poker rooms themselves ultimately and many of them don't want to re-track previously opened accounts for whatever reasons they have.

I can only advise you to deposit some funds in to a poker room that is available to you where you will also be able to take advantage of our First Deposit Bonus's as well as collecting SP's that will allow you to climb up the ranks unlocking further eductational material, videos and coachings.

Kind Regards,