This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The $200K Double Deuce

• claudelle
      claudelle
      Bronze
      So the nice part of it is that i did this from scratch basically.

I got my starting capital there but lost it unfortunetly, but on the way of losing it i made myself some FTP. So i said let's put these points to a usefull meaning.

So i entered a 500 points satellite, won the ticket and there you go:

BTW: I read that i have to make 1K points to unlock the 50$ starting capital.
      I did, so i can withdraw all these money, right?
      Do i have to deposit first?
  • 5 replies
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Well done on your success :) As far as I know you are going to have to deposit money first before you can withdraw(I've never withdrawn from my FT account but I have from my Titan poker account and this was the case).

I'm sure someone will confirm for you soon ^^
    • drawback
      drawback
      Bronze
      yup that's right. u have to deposit first, so they would know where to send funds :)
    • claudelle
      claudelle
      Bronze
      i don't have a card on my own, so if i transfer to a friend and he withdraws it's there a problem?

please inform me right cuz i don't want to lose them :P
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by claudelle
      i don't have a card on my own, so if i transfer to a friend and he withdraws it's there a problem?

please inform me right cuz i don't want to lose them :P
      He wont be able to cash them out right away however on stars u have to play 100vpp for every 100 dollar transfer cashout prolly something similar here
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Just make your own card. It should be really cheap and you can withdraw and deposit whenever you want, on any platform.