The $200K Double Deuce

• claudelle
      claudelle
      Bronze
      So the nice part of it is that i did this from scratch basically.

I got my starting capital there but lost it unfortunetly, but on the way of losing it i made myself some FTP. So i said let's put these points to a usefull meaning.

So i entered a 500 points satellite, won the ticket and there you go:

BTW: I read that i have to make 1K points to unlock the 50$ starting capital.
      I did, so i can withdraw all these money, right?
      Do i have to deposit first?
  • 5 replies
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Well done on your success :) As far as I know you are going to have to deposit money first before you can withdraw(I've never withdrawn from my FT account but I have from my Titan poker account and this was the case).

I'm sure someone will confirm for you soon ^^
    • drawback
      drawback
      Silver
      yup that's right. u have to deposit first, so they would know where to send funds :)
    • claudelle
      claudelle
      Bronze
      i don't have a card on my own, so if i transfer to a friend and he withdraws it's there a problem?

please inform me right cuz i don't want to lose them :P
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by claudelle
      i don't have a card on my own, so if i transfer to a friend and he withdraws it's there a problem?

please inform me right cuz i don't want to lose them :P
      He wont be able to cash them out right away however on stars u have to play 100vpp for every 100 dollar transfer cashout prolly something similar here
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Just make your own card. It should be really cheap and you can withdraw and deposit whenever you want, on any platform.