*** Official May Graphs & Goals Thread ***

• tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Post here your May graph and whether you completed your goals which you set at the beginning of the month.

You can find your goals from the beginning of the month here:

You can find the previous months graphs thread here:

When uploading images
      Please can you make sure that your images either have a thumbnail linking to the image or they are re-sized so that they do not affect the width of the forum. This will keep the post nice and tidy and easy for people to read text.

To use thumbnails upload your image using (Imageshack) and once uploaded copy and paste the text in the ' Forum Thumbnail' field.

Thanks
  • 32 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Play 40k or more hands - Not Completed
      Hopefully be in a position to take shots at 50NL - Not Completed
      Finish watching Thin Red Line, Coaching Kristy, Play Along with Verneer, Dogisheads Up - Completed
      Re-watch Eightfold Path to Poker Enlightenment - Completed
      Finish reading the blueprint - Not Completed

• NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Oh nice, i like that you posted link to this month goals thread in OP as well. :]

My goals were:

Play some - WIN/FAIL played only like 19 hours in total, that's def not enough but i've been quite busy and didn't feel like playing for the most part, will fix it in comming months for sure!

Win some - WIN a bit over 2,8k or so.

Enjoy - WIN Not much hours but all A+ quality wise, def enjoyed playing, running ok helps too. :D

Too lazy to search for the graph. :P
    • jakosamlud
      jakosamlud
      Silver
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      I don't have a graph. But my bankroll stands at $200 after starting in may with about $10-20. (with another $75 I'm still going to get soon)

I'd call that a succes :D

edit: Felt kinda stupid for not posting a graph in a graph thread. But i don't have any graph that accurately represents my winnings. Since i made probably around $150 in may with freerolls. And sharkscope doesn't see them, and pokertracker graph is failing.. the line is only going down so it isn't counting the winnings..

If you look me up on sharkscope you will onlly see about $60 winnings. While it's over $250 last month.
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      I was playing NL10 in the beginning of the month moved up to NL25 and then took shots @ NL50. So far so good.

• Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Here are my goals for June:

1) Be as kind as possible during the day so my girlfriend will leave me in quiet without additional explanations and excuses during playing poker.

2) Win some hundred dollars so i will have excuse why is better for my girlfriend to leave me in quiet while playing if she resist to talk.

:) )))

And here is my Mays graph also.

• taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • FishDan11
      FishDan11
      Bronze
      Here's my graph for the month of May (not June lol!!):

Been an up and down month for me but still positive so all good.

SSS NL10 - NL400

Last few days have also been mixing in some BSS NL10 - 20 which is working better at the moment.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Sorry for confusing you FishDan11 with this thread. Maybe if you could let me know what was confusing I can make sure it's corrected for next time to make it easier for people to find this thread.

Basically at the beginning of the month people post their goals for that month in the goals thread. Then at the end of the month you post your graph along with your goals from the beginning of the month and you will write whether you completed them or not.

For example:
      On the 1st of November Toby posts his goals in the 'November Goals Thread'
      On the 30th of November / 1st December Toby posts his graph from November and his goals from November stating whether he completed them or not.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Yay, finally a decent month

• justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Yoghi what limits you play?
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze

+155$ in various bonuses for a healthy 50% rakeback.

May goals:
      :club: Reach Base Camp. Completed on the 5th of may.
      :club: reach Camp I. Completed on the 10th of may.
      :club: reach Camp II. Completed on the 30th of may.
      :club: 150$ net bankroll after payouts. (just about, 160$)
      :club: 50$ starting capital fully unlocked. Completed on the 11th of may.
      :heart: release at least 150$ of the 200$ bonus. FAIL. Released $119.81.
      :club: Silver status on PS. Completed.
      :club: Gold status on PS. Completed on the 15th of may.
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Originally posted by Swire
      Yoghi what limits you play?
      10/20 - 50/100 FL last month
    • fun101rockets
      fun101rockets
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FishDan11
      Here's my graph for the month of May (not June lol!!):

Been an up and down month for me but still positive so all good.

SSS NL10 - NL400

Last few days have also been mixing in some BSS NL10 - 20 which is working better at the moment.
      u moved from nl10 to nl400 sss in a single month. sick!!
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Limit: NL25 SH BSS

Graph:

• FishDan11
      FishDan11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fun101rocketsu moved from nl10 to nl400 sss in a single month. sick!!
      LOL I wish - no, but I play across those limits depending on various things like availability of good tables, whether I'm currently in an epic downswing or not, how much I feel I can bring my A-game to the table (for example, if I'm trying something new I like to test it on lower limits first), how big my bankroll is on the particular site I find myself on (the last does obviously not apply to the graph as that's just from one site).

Above all it's all about availability of good/new tables - especially with the SSS, if I've made enough money on all available NL400 tables I just drop down to NL200 and so forth.

Just thought I'd clarify that ;)
    • FishDan11
      FishDan11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Sorry for confusing you FishDan11 with this thread. Maybe if you could let me know what was confusing I can make sure it's corrected for next time to make it easier for people to find this thread.

Basically at the beginning of the month people post their goals for that month in the goals thread. Then at the end of the month you post your graph along with your goals from the beginning of the month and you will write whether you completed them or not.

For example:
      On the 1st of November Toby posts his goals in the 'November Goals Thread'
      On the 30th of November / 1st December Toby posts his graph from November and his goals from November stating whether he completed them or not.

I hope this helps

Kind Regards,
      Toby
      Hey Toby, thanks for your help and concern :)

Your thread is perfectly fine - as you may have noticed, I only started becoming active on the forums a short while ago (even though, I've been a member for a long time) and the other thread for the April graphs looked like the standard format to me. That's the only reason I 'missed' your thread...

I definitely think your thread and approach is much better and also more fun (incorporating the goals and whether one has achieved them is a great motivator)!

Thanks for your help and keep up the great work!
      Cheers, Dan
    • Joenaes
      Joenaes
      Black
      Pretty happy but didnt play too much so (3week vacation). This month I hope to triple it.