pokerbonus

• 7 replies
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      Hi yoggi72!

It's usually done within 48 hours. If you chose InterPoker as your favourite pokerroom, then it'll probably take some more time, as InterPoker is a new partner to PokerStrategy and their still smoothening the process.
      If you chose some other poker room, then you should check your email (including the junk folder) for an email requesting proof of identification. If there is none, then you should write a ticket to the PokerStrategy support team (from the Help page).

Regards,
      Ohmu
    • yoggi72
      yoggi72
      Bronze
      does it matter if my nick is yoggi72 at your site
      and yoggomir at titanpoker??
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      Hi yoggi72!

You did fill in the Titan poker loginname (the one starting with TTR) on the profile page? If not, you should do it and wait another 48 hours and then do as said in my previous post.

Regards,
      Ohmu
    • yoggi72
      yoggi72
      Bronze
      hello again on the profile page it says the pokerbonus is beeing processed
      so all i have to do is wait and see then? my loggin at titan is written there
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      Hi yoggi72!

Well, in that case I'd wait a bit longer.
      Maybe Puschkin81 will tell you if there is something wrong if he sees this thread.

But if no money arrives in, say another 48h, and there is no news in this thread, then you should most probably write that ticket to the PokerStrategy support team.

Best wishes,
      Ohmu
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi yoggi72!

You are on the list for our next transfers. Just a little patience please.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • yoggi72
      yoggi72
      Bronze
      thanx mate im full of happiness now and thx for your fast replys on this forum :D