This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Sh Nl5 Tt Bu

• overson
      overson
      Bronze
      Calling the flop raise shows strength so I think I should have given up turn.
      Also raising the flop may have been a mistake since I could keep the pot small, although if he's betting now he may keep betting. Also this is rush poker, thanks.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BU (Hero):
      $17.97
      SB:
      $6.15
      BB:
      $5.07
      MP2:
      $4.40
      MP3:
      $3.98
      CO:
      $4.25

Preflop: Hero is BU with T, T.
      MP2 raises to $0.17, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.17, SB calls $0.15, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.56) 9, K, 3 (3 players)
      SB checks, MP2 bets $0.35, Hero raises to $0.80, SB folds, MP2 calls $0.45.

Turn: ($2.16) 9 (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $1.30, MP2 calls $1.30.

River: ($4.76) K (2 players)
      MP2 bets $2.13(All-In), Hero folds, MP2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.76.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'd just call the flop, we have ~2nd pair and a few backdoors in position, it's certainly playable against his whiffed AJ/AQ/worse pairs.

As played when he calls the flop I'd give him a pair higher than ours most of the time, maybe sometimes a flushdraw or 9x/TT-QQ, so I wouldn't bet that turn.

As played on the river if he's fishy he might show up with enough busted diamonds/JT/QJ stuff to make bluff-catching viable getting more than 3:1 but you'll still get shown a boat most of the time. If he's a reg I wouldn't even entertain calling, our hand looks awfully strong and he's still open shoving into it, he'll have top boat the vast majority of the time.

Hope it helps.