FT withdrawel fees?

• lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      im about to withdraw a large sum from FT.

anyone know where i can get information on their fees for withdrawing?

im thinking bank-wire is probably going to be the cheapest for me.

anyone got any opinions on what method is best?

i have net-teller but unfortunately that will definitely be more expensive going through them rather than going through FT directly.
  • 5 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello lessthanthree,

You can find the information about withdrawing on Full Tilt Poker below:

I had a quick look but couldn't find any information about bank wire so I am guessing it's either been discontinued or they only offer it to certain people on their site (I rarely withdraw from FTP and when I do I use Neteller/Moneybookers)

Sorry I couldn't help very much

Kind Regards,
      Toby
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      There are no direct withdrawal fees. If you are getting rakeback then you will experience a rakeback hit the next Friday.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      Originally posted by roswellx
      There are no direct withdrawal fees. If you are getting rakeback then you will experience a rakeback hit the next Friday.
      how much is the rakeback hit? any info on this?
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      Nobody can give you an exact answer. Even FTP will not give any. We're left to wonder this phenomena :)
    • Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      when you have a question like this, i strongly recommend to email FTP, I really believe their support is good, 7 of 10 times they reply normally, I mean not with a copy pasted shit...I kept bugging them until they replied me with exact infos, whatever was the topic, I never let them ignore me and in the end I always got my answer, have over 50mails to FTP :)