how to deposit

• 7 replies
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      I remember seeing that paysafe thingy somewhere and is in fact mentioned on the site:
      http://www.everestpoker.com/en/poker/getting-started/deposit

If nobody replies in the while, I'll have a look for you when I get home in about 3 hours.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      bla.....it is stated there on nthe link u gave me , but on the deposit options there is none LOL, ill try to send email regarding this deposit option ;) thanks man. gl at the tables
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Meh... completely went out my mind yesterday... sorry about that :(
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      First let me apologise for forgetting yesterday, then, in case you haven't found your solution already:

Open your client and click on Cashier:

This will pop-up a new window, select deposit:

Here will show only your favourite method, you need to select Add New Method:

Scroll down, add your Paysafe card:

From here on is intuitive ;)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      thanks man! i apreciate it a lot, frenchies here i come :D
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      this is f****** ret*****.......there is still no paysafe card option support does not answer.....amazing....every payment method is stated except PAYSAFEcard ...WTF??? does this maybe has to do something with slovenia ___??? any slovenians depsoited via paysafe ???
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Agiz19
      this is f****** ret*****.......there is still no paysafe card option support does not answer.....amazing....every payment method is stated except PAYSAFEcard ...WTF??? does this maybe has to do something with slovenia ___??? any slovenians depsoited via paysafe ???
      Might be the case, because as you can see is clearly available in my page.

If you haven't contacted support, do it already, they'll sure clarify the situation for you.