at last the secret

• benem75
      benem75
      Bronze
      after 3 years of getting my money in good only to lose every night i finally discovered the secret to to online poker.
      the secret is the uninstall button.
      ive uninstalled all the poker rooms and its been brilliant.
      so for all you players out there who get your money in good but have the unlucky accounts get rid of them and go play live.
      in the last 4 weeks ive won 2200 playing 1-2 live yet online i was losing every night playing 10c-20c
      every night the same,playing with clueless players who had the most important thing in online poker,luck.
      so remember if you are usually ahead when the money goes in but are still a losing player you will never overcome that so save your money and take those same skills to a club and watch your results improve.
      using what ive learned on cardrunners and ps ive discovered you can win at small stakes poker just not online if your one of the unlucky ones.
  • 18 replies
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      It took you this long to find out? :f_confused:
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I'm just wondering, what about those that win both online and live? What's their secret? Or what about those that win online but lose live? Is there some sort of magic behind it all that makes people win at poker? Is there a ritual that u do before u go to play live poker? It can't be that ur winning at poker just because ur playing live ... or can it?
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      is it not obvious to everyone??

online players are good cuz the game is fast and they get experience quickly
      live players suck cuz they play 300 hands a year

so poeple who lose online and win at live - you're in the middle ->you can beat bad players that play live but players online are better than u (not luky)
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      I'm just wondering, what about those that win both online and live? What's their secret? Or what about those that win online but lose live? Is there some sort of magic behind it all that makes people win at poker? Is there a ritual that u do before u go to play live poker? It can't be that ur winning at poker just because ur playing live ... or can it?

GO AWAY WITH YOUR LOGIC!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Keep getting the money in imo. but nice work on your live results keep it up
    • benem75
      benem75
      Bronze
      10c-20c online players are better then 1-2 live players?
      if by better you mean have no clue about pot odds,outs,bet-sizing and hand reading i agree.
      look what i am getting at is over the last 3 years when the money goes in i am ahead 3 out of 4 times so if thats being a fish so be it.
      but online the players at the low stakes are very poor so if they have as little as bottom pair they will call and when the hand goes to showdown anything can happen.
      i understand getting bad beats means your playing well as your opponents need to suck out on you but after years of suckouts ive had enough.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Show us a graph of a decent sample size and maybe everyone won't think your a donk fish.
    • benem75
      benem75
      Bronze
      your opinion of me is meaningless as your posts reveal your ability.
      you believe a player to be a donkey or fish by getting their money in good.
      says it all really.
      to the other posters thanks for anything constructive and best of luck in the future.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by benem75
      your opinion of me is meaningless as your posts reveal your ability.
      you believe a player to be a donkey or fish by getting their money in good.
      says it all really.
      to the other posters thanks for anything constructive and best of luck in the future.

Nice post.. oh wait.. it's all a load of bullshit

Any proffesional or good poker player would not say online poker is rigged which is pretty much what you are saying. Show proof or gtfo.. But i'm willing to bet the only thing you can show is a pathethic sample size.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      If you lost for 3 years straight by getting it in good you should be able to show a graph with sick run below all in ev. Even if you haven't been using tracker (even tho pretty much any serious player does) you still can email your poker room support and ask them to send you hands and then import them to trial version of HEM.

And if you were indeed getting sucked out over large sample of hands then well, your point of being insanely unlucky online proven. Until then it's hard to believe you. And if you gonna respond that you don't care what we think, then don't start such threads.

Also there is no way that your current live sample is bigger than online so your online results should be much better indicator of your skill level, unless you obv ran sick bad and can back it up.
    • FishDan11
      FishDan11
      Bronze
      Interesting read this thread :)

Congrats on your RL winnings OP! Make sure you apply bankroll management as well though - just my two cents ;)
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      I didn't really mean to offend or disrespect or anything. U have to understand though that what u say will be disproven and flamed instantly. I assume ur probably playing very much the same way as u played online. My reasoning for why ur playing better is, that u likely accept better decisions because u have more time to make a decision, observe the players, perhaps even just because u can hold those chips in ur hands and they now become some tangible resource to u. I'll assume that ur game didn't really improve, perhaps u are just running above EV. But to claim that those who lose online will be winning live is a bit ridiculous. The reason I get stuck on such threads is because I wonder, do people really not take even the briefest of moments before they post such things? Do they not understand how ludicrous such a statement is?

Congrats on the winnings, hope they last. Out of curiosity though, if ur winning at live 1/2 games, do u think u could ever win at online 1/2 games?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Congrats on the winnings, hope they last. Out of curiosity though, if ur winning at live 1/2 games, do u think u could ever win at online 1/2 games?

I see what you did there, trying to lure the fish to higher stakes.. real smooth Atoks.. :D
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz

I see what you did there, trying to lure the fish to higher stakes.. real smooth Atoks.. :D
      :s_frown: :f_eek: :f_cool:
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      if you always get your money in good, you are indeed a fish
    • UeYa
      UeYa
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      The secret is pretty easy: they play, win money they uninstall software and go to bed; next day they install the software, win, etc etc....easy going!

That's a good trick ftw :f_cool:
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      Show us a graph of a decent sample size and maybe everyone won't think your a donk fish.
      lol definately +1
    • qakaripodon
      qakaripodon
      Bronze
      LOL