GL.
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Will 100% be following.

GL.
      tyty

Glad to hear it and I wish you the best of luck!
    • saywhat
      saywhat
      Bronze
      Just finished reading some of your blog, interesting stuff. Really like the article you put up today, it has been one of the things that have plagued me. I have been using the ICM but didn't quite understand how to figure out how much equity i needed to call in certain situations, very clearly written....Thank-you.

I do have a question regarding the calculations, it says to subtract blinds and antes if in the BB, do you do the same if you are in the sb?

I am currently tearing up the $3 90plr sng's on FT, with a ROI of over 50%, but when i play just about any other type of tournament i am so far away from the money that it just drives me nuts.

I am looking forward to reading all your articles and will be looking for some coaching in the not so distant future.
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      When I say that you remove the blinds and antes and if you are in the Small blind you would take the shovers bet and then remove the SB amount and the ante you placed into the pot. So basically you'd be talking about the amount YOU have to call. In which case I'd suggest raising and isoing if possible to scare of the BB. Let me know if that answers your questions.

EXAMPLE

blinds 100/200

Guy shoves 10 BBs (2000) from button. You would need to then call 1900 removing the SB amount.
    • saywhat
      saywhat
      Bronze
      Yes, it does.

Thank-you

Also, it says that you do coaching but i can't find out how much you charge per hour. I am very interested in finding out, want to take my game to the next level.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      we use the same theme on wordpress :(
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      we use the same theme on wordpress :(
      Is that a bad thing? I think it just means we both have good taste!
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by saywhat
      Yes, it does.

Thank-you

Also, it says that you do coaching but i can't find out how much you charge per hour. I am very interested in finding out, want to take my game to the next level.
      Currently charging $150 a hour. We can discuss HH reviews if you are interested in one for 180-man turbos.
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      http://dfsuperstar.com/setting-your-poker/

This weeks strategy article, check it out.
    • elekadammate
      elekadammate
      Bronze
      Hi i am not sure it is the right place to ask sorry if not.

U said you use true BB numbers. I am a little confused because most MTT videos the coach always talk about BB ante involved too.

Please point out the borderlines of this system.

Thank you
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      basically you take the antes and distribute two thirds to the BB. Now you have what is called the true BB system.

For Example: 6 handed play 100/200 blinds with 25 chip ante

150 in antes with 300 in blinds go into the pot. You can do one of two things to calculate. Either you take the total pot and two thirds is your BB (450*2/3=300) or take two thirds of the antes and add it to the big blind (150*2/3+200=300) Whatever works best for you.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      wanna stake me some? i have some decent results on midstakes mtts but after some real life expenses my roll isn't big enough for this :)
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      actually only staking one person at the moment. It went very bad over the last few weeks.
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Back to the virtual felt after a short break. Big weekend away from poker but next week should be a huge week. My game should be taking off and the results will be too!

http://www.dfsuperstar.com
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Recognizes me? I play 180's and all micro/low mtts at stars.

How many tables you play at a time?

You are crushing soo hard. Keep it up man!
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Is Alverine your ps name? Then, it doesn't jump out to me. I play anywhere from 6-12 tables usually. Anymore and it gets a little demanding but I am trying to stretch my abilities when I have a chance too.

• Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Im Alv3rine. I saw your ps vids, its awesome. Your game is pretty damm good. Congratz :s_cool:
    • AaronLambert
      AaronLambert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Im Alv3rine. I saw your ps vids, its awesome. Your game is pretty damm good. Congratz :s_cool:
      Thanks man it takes a lot of hard work to get to where I am at. I'm not naive to think I don't need improvement and so it is a daily grind! GL to you sir!
    • Jehudas
      Jehudas
      Bronze
      as you have disabled PMs I thought I might ask in your blog: what are your coaching fees like? What kind of coaching do you offer?