UTG (€14.31)
      UTG+1 (€15.09)
      CO (€10.47)
      Hero (€10.05)
      SB (€5.23)
      BB (€11.52)

Pre-Flop: (€0.15, 6 players) Hero is BTN 10:club: 10:heart:
      3 folds, Hero raises to €0.30, SB calls €0.25, BB calls €0.20

Flop: K:heart: 9:club: J:club: (€0.90, 3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: 5:diamond: (€0.90, 3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets €0.60, SB folds, BB calls €0.60

River: 9:diamond: (€2.10, 2 players)
      BB bets €1.90, Hero calls €1.90

SB is 33/8 on 330 hands
      BB is 48/22 on 28 hands

With a cbet on the flop I don't think I can get anyone to fold.
      The turn I end up doing a late cbet thinking I'm probably ahead.
      On the river I don't think a 9 represents a huge part of his range and some ppl like to turn their draws into bluffs if they don't hit it.
  • 2 replies
    • cryoburn
      cryoburn
      Silver
      Awful board. Even IP I guess I would probably c/f. I don't think you can get a fold there specially vs 2 loose opponents. There are a lot of broadway cards in their range. And anyone of them betting on the river have you beat. The way it developed I think that after betting the turn and being led on the river I would just fold there. TT doesn't beat anything villain bets there.

Just my opinion.

One thing I would suggest. Since those two villains in the blinds are so loose I would've raised at least 4bb PF. Something between 0.40$ an 0.50$. It's going to be easier to make bigger value bets on later streets and get stacks in by the river in a natural way.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by cryoburn
      One thing I would suggest. Since those two villains in the blinds are so loose I would've raised at least 4bb PF. Something between 0.40$ an 0.50$. It's going to be easier to make bigger value bets on later streets and get stacks in by the river in a natural way.
      This, to start off with :)

Postflop I'd also check back the flop almost always, and I'd likely make that same turn protection c-bet if it had been heads-up, the reasoning it behind most people will bet out with Kx at that point so you're only worried about Jx hands against which you'll valuecut yourself, but people will usually call you with enough random draws/9x to make up for it. When it's 3-way however it's dicey, more likely somebody is in there with Jx and if they both call it's also more likely you get to make an awful river decision if they're aggressive at all (they both call the turn, SB checks the river and BB bets, now what?)

As played on the river I find it very suspicious that BB didn't bet flop nor turn then suddenly near pots the river. If he's bad enough to believe he slowplayed Kx that way it's probably a fold, otherwise it's actually a completely polarizing bet that narrows his range down to trips, dumbly slowplayed boats and random busted draws, which makes calling with TT not that bad at all. Hard to say more than that without having played with the guy, I certainly don't think it's bad to get curious in that spot sometimes especially if you've seen BB fastplay something big or bluff a busted draw before.

Hope it helps.