$1.19
      MP1:
      $0.93
      MP2:
      $2.50
      MP3:
      $2.24

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, K.
      3 folds, CO calls $0.02, BU calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, 2 folds, BU calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.28) T, 4, 8 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.27, BU calls $0.27.

Turn: ($0.82) Q (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.78, BU raises to $1.39(All-In), Hero calls $0.61.

River: ($3.6) 3 (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.6.

I believe i played this correctly, i just want to see what other people's thoughts are.
  • 4 replies
    • LSFC4ever
      LSFC4ever
      Bronze
      Just add 1BB to ur PFR for being OOP.Other is fine, on the turn there are alot of draws, which ppl are not folding.Wont count them all, just 1st in mind-fd, pair, which hit gutshost on the turn, QJ which hit pair also, etc, etc.
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Bet flop, bet turn... and you're pot commited so you have to call against his shove. It's 2NL anyway so I'm not too unhappy with us getting the money in with our overpair. It's possible he flopped a flush draw and now picked up top pair with Q or something. If he made two pair, we still have outs to...
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by Mstlc
      Bet flop, bet turn... and you're pot commited so you have to call against his shove. It's 2NL anyway so I'm not too unhappy with us getting the money in with our overpair. It's possible he flopped a flush draw and now picked up top pair with Q or something. If he made two pair, we still have outs to...
      This.

As for the preflop raise size, just make it as big as you think they can call with, your hand trumps theirs the vast majority of the time, you're just looking for some to call with stuff like JT then flop a pair and call you down for a stack. If they're limp/folding a lot, nothing wrong with just making it 6bb as long as you don't do crap like minraising.

Hope it helps.
    • wildfool
      wildfool
      Bronze
      awesome.
      thanks guys.

he ended up having QT and won with two pair.