HEM problem on titan

• Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      Hey, I just made a user on titan and as I start the HEM, one table is fine, the stats are on each player, but as I keep opening the new tables, the names are getting mixed up with each player and I have to search the stats every time for each player, like utg stats are at bu, bu is at mp1 and so on. what can you do to fix this ?

also, I cant see any of my sessions or hands at all in HEM, just cant understand why..works fine on FT or Stars, anyone who uses hem on titan, reply here.
  • 6 replies
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      HEM aligns the HUD by using your preferred seating preferences. You can't choose a seat on Titan so HEM gets confused, if you use the auto center option it appears that you are always sitting in seat 3 (6 handed) but I'm pretty sure this confuses HEM too. Currently searching for a workaround on the HEM forums and elsewhere so I'll let you know if I have any luck

EDIT

Ok it wasn't so hard - this is from the HEM website

In Titan - Table view \ Auto Center

In HEM - Hud Options \ Seating Preferences \ IPoker HU -2 6max - 3 10man - 5

"Important Note: Seating preference only works after we sit down and play a couple of hands not straight away, it does not work while we are observing tables so never move the stats box into their positions while observing or if youve played less than 3 hands. The first time you setup seating preferences just open 1 table, play a couple of hands and move all the stats boxes on that table to the correct places, then open a 2nd table, wait for 3-4 hands and the hands should line up fine then.

The biggest mistake people make is to start moving the boxes too soon without allowing time for a couple of hands to import because they dont line up until a couple of hands have imported. Also if your having issues with preferred seating make sure WYSIWYG is ticked in Hud Options / Table Preferences"
      End Quote

Hope this helps
    • Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      the problem is when I click preferred seat in HEM, it doesnt let me to put a number, it has only " - ", no numbers..could anyone make it work?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      reinstall works ;)
    • Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      u reinstalled HEM and it works ? What about the Database coz I have more sites, dont wanna loose the hands there. It simply doesnt let me to click the seating preference.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      i think Ivan (aka Silent21) had the same problem and reinstall worked perfectly.. It's not reinstall of whole database, only HEM itself - you just need to remember database password obv ;)

To be honest, even updating HEM should work, but it's technically the same process - so just go and download update patch :)
    • Lizocain
      Lizocain
      Bronze
      the new version indeed fixed it, just the last hand in the background got screwed but anyway thats not so important,thanks