_Craziest night evar!_

• BenderMarko
      BenderMarko
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

First of all sorry for last nights post,I was so pissed off,It would be nice if some of admins could delete it :) .

Last 2 hours were most interesting/exciting 2 hours of poker ever in my life!

I'll try to make it as short as possible:

-2 weeks ago I came back from my poker break
      -It started nice,in just one week I doubled up by playing $1 and $2 FL HU SnGs
      -I week ago I started downswinging(Not tilting,F**king downswinging), in the begining i was like Ok,it wont last ,but hand after hand, SnG after SnG it was getting worse and worse
      -In FL HU it isnt much about luck,but it was bed beat after bad beat after bad beat
      -Whole this time I wasnt tilting one single time (I spent 2 months learning how not to tilt),but tonight I decidet to stop poker and lose all my money

I started night with $96
      After losing 3 $2 HU SnGs I was at $89,5
      -Fist I played $55 ST NL HU Sng Bad beat-Lose
      -Then $30 T NL HU Sng bad beat-Lose
      -I was like Ok,nevermind Atleast I will stop playing f**king poker,but then i see i have $11 left
      -I play $10 Husng - Win
      -Another one- Win
      -I sit dont at the $0.25/$0.50 table with all my money- 30mins of play-1st double up 60 mins of play 2nd double up (Thats when I decided not to quit poker :) :) )

So Now im back where I started my downswing - at $120

I learned few things today:
      -I need to be more relaxed
      -I need to move to $5 HU SnGs or start playing cash games
      -I need to start playing no-limit
      -But most important,this gave me some hi-stakes expirience
  • 11 replies
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      I started night with $96

ahem...

BRM!!!!!!!
    • BenderMarko
      BenderMarko
      Bronze
      What does brm mean?
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      I don't think you learnt anything
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Congratulations with your success, but you need to realize you went on apeshit crazy tilt. Since the start of your downswing you lost some money, but when you went on tilt you amplified your losses by about three times. If you pull just one more stunt like this you'll be broke and miserable. Oh, and BRM stands for bankroll management.

Originally posted by BenderMarko
      -Then $30 T NL HU Sng bad beat-Lose
      -I was like Ok,nevermind Atleast I will stop playing f**king poker,but then i see i have $11 left
      89.5-55-30=4.5, not 11
      Or did I miss something?
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      Yea i know alot of people who go up stakes when on a losing streak hoping to double up profit to cover your loses.Not good,if you're getting so many bad beats it means you're getting your money in with the best hand and it's only a matter of time before you start making profit. Patience!
    • IcMean
      IcMean
      Bronze
      In b4 busto

I think you should play NL1k for some hi stakes experience.

After that:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/others/1533/1
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      If u keep thinking the way you are thinking now, you will lose all of your money in a matter of weeks. Count on it. Read articles, post hands in hand evaluation forums, watch videos, but most important stick to the right bankrool management! You got lucky this time, this doesn`t mean you acted the right way.

(Veruj da prodje hiljade takvih, ko sto si ti, sa identicnim topicima i istim razmisljanjem. Ne izdrze dugo ako ne promjenje razmisljanje. Sretno!)
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      @BenderMarko: Been there, lost everything.. almost. Have a break a few days, make time for some other hobbies, than come back fresh with your bankroll standing at 120$ (as it was at the beginning) and be thankful you didn't tilted all away. If you think you should play cash games go for it. But stick to BRM. With 120$ you should be able to play NL5, but one slip and it could all be gone. You should start with SnGs imo. Grind the 9-max or play some 90, 180. I personally like the 4$ 135p Rush Poker SnGs. Payout structure is great and if you reach the final table and play ABC poker you make it top 5 70% of the time.

Be careful about tilting again. I also thought "Neah, I don't tilt...", until I saw my remaining roll after my "high stakes" adventure. Now I'm back, a lot calmer and more patient than before.. I still tilt sometimes, but now I just stop playing. Almost slipped once though :f_mad: .
    • BenderMarko
      BenderMarko
      Bronze
      @csnmf:
      Why do you think that?

@Berzerger:
      Thanks for helpful advices, but the point here is that I WANTED to lose all my money and quit poker.Actually,I was pretty pissed off when I won first $10 Sng :) :) :) But after first double up in $0.25/$0.50 , I changed my mind.

89.5-55-30=4.5, not 11 Or did I miss something?

Yes,I made a mistake somewhere...

@Abe1919,Gregor86:
      but tonight I decidet to stop poker and lose all my money

As I said....

Usually,I dont have brm problems.

@IcMean:
      Nice one,troll...:)

@EmanuelC16:
      Thats what I did,Ill just make a break,and come back in a week...
      Yeah,I will try 90 and 180 manz.....I was pretty pretty successful in mtt sngs...

4$ 135p Rush Poker SnGs

What is that? Do you mean turbo SnGs or what? I didnt know rush poker Sngs exsist!
    • sufix645
      sufix645
      Bronze
      1 thing to say... You are not a good player.. you lost 24$ (120-96) and you say "f**k it Ill stop"??
      First of all.. you were tilting at the start (you can say yourself you didnt, but you did)
      second.. its only like.. 16% of your br? how long it will take to grow it back, if you lost so fast? 1-2 days?

just cash out and go to some club with friends.. Or you could just continue like now, and, i hope, Ill be in your way.. lol :D

P.S.
      Ok Im not pro jet, but I cant understand this.. in a long run.. if you do the right decision, you will win anyways (even, if its 11 of 20 times)
      P.S.S
      remember, that bad beat is good players best friend ;D
    • BenderMarko
      BenderMarko
      Bronze
      @EmanuelC16:
      Ive found some $4 rush sngs and I like it!But, I think $4 is too much for me at this moment for a mtt....Ill play some HUs till 200$ before i start these....

@sufix645:
      11-9 buyinz = 2 Buy ins - 20*10% (rake) = 0!