My daily plan for SnG!give me advice...

• Shakalis
      Hello ,

I wanted to ask some advice from you. The thing is i wanted to plan my daily poker play like hours, how much BR i can max spend in one day if i get downswing and how much SnG do i need play ?
      And i wanted to know what you recommended me to play if i got 40 $ BR - SnG 1,20$ buy in or SnG double or nothing turbo 1.10$ buy in ? ( i play on pokerstars)

Thank you. :)
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hey Shakalis,

I can highly recommend 4 things:

#1) Head over to the video section and watch some videos:

There are quite a few low level SNG videos by Unam, Chenny and Helemaalnicks for bronze members which will help show you if you are doing things right or not.

#2) Download the ICM Trainer Light and the normal ICM Trainer:

Practice your ICM - its important for understanding key principles of playing late phase SNGs ;)

#3) Get involved in the SNG hand evaluation forum:

This a place where you will fix your leaks and start to think about critical situations.

#4) Check out our coaching schedule:

We have several live SNG coachings a week where you can watch the pros play and ask questions. A very good method for improving :)

With regards to your specific questions then i will try to provide some answers for you:

Hours - I would recommend that you play for as long as you can continue playing your A-game for.

Bankroll - You could set yourself a stop-loss limit so that you don't end up losing too much of your bankroll in one go. This could be 5 Buyins, 3 Buyins etc, but basically whatever you feel comfortable with.

How many SnGs - Again this will be done to whatever you are comfortable with playing while maintining your A-game, i.e. 1 table, 3 tables at a time etc.

SnG or DONs - What do you prefer to play as you will dedicate more time to something you enjoy doing.

I hope that has helped a little bit and sorry for the long post :)

Kind Regards,