First!

• 16 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I've played on paddy power some time ago while clearing a kickbackbonus. Your regular ipoker skin but my personal experience with the support was just amazing! They know what they're talking about, they're really friendly... I know every support is supposed to be this way but trust me, they're not!

Cashouts were usually done within 1-2 hours which not many ipoker rooms have afaik. I'd recommand playing here if you're not someone who jumps on the 'ipoker is bad software' bandwagon, because frankly, with the new and improved software, the fun in playing is much higher. Obv it still has its shortcomings, but several software updates in the last couple of months have shown me they're dealing with the issue.
    • doomsd
      doomsd
      Bronze
      do we get some deposit freeroll like on william and bet365?not strategy only
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi doomsd;

I dont play there so I'm not aware of the details of their first depositor promotions, but there're some freerolls available:

http://www.paddypowerpoker.com/tournaments/firstdepfreeroll

Good luck at the tables!
    • ebooth
      ebooth
      Bronze
      You can find information on the First Dep Freerolls here: http://www.paddypowerpoker.com/tournaments/firstdepfreeroll

There is an exclusive $5000 Freeroll for Pokerstrategy players in case you are interested as well http://www.paddypowerpoker.com/promotions/ps5k

Enjoy :D
    • KriPaul93
      KriPaul93
      Bronze
      Hi there.

Is traffic ok? or just too small to play regullary? I mean NL microlimits!

Tnx !
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi KriPaul93;

dont worry about traffic. Paddy Power is part of iPoker network - all players and tables are shared across the network, so you have the same traffic as you'd get by playing on Titan, Mansion, bet365 etc.

If you're playing NL, you shouldnt have problem with traffic up to NL200. :)

Good luck at the tables!
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Does HEM work here, cant seem to get my HU up?
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hackett77
      Does HEM work here, cant seem to get my HU up?
      Works fine for me. Any iPoker skin should support HEM.
    • bradomurder
      bradomurder
      Bronze
      will HEM keep my stats from william hill if I change over?

thinking of making the switch once I clear my WH 1st deposit bonus
    • ebooth
      ebooth
      Bronze
      Hi All

For anyone who is interested PPP have made some good changes to their VIP programme:

"We are pleased to announce the launch of our New & Improved C*A*S*H VIP Programme, effective immediately.

So, welcome to the C*A*S*H Army. It's a player friendly and flexible poker loyalty programme.

You still have the following benefits...

Earn Paddy Points for all of your play on our poker tables.
      Exchange your Paddy Points at any time for cash, tournament entries or entries to our live events, the Irish Open and the Irish Winter Festival.

Plus the addition of...

4 New VIP Levels!
      Monthly Cash Bonuses for maintaining and achieving VIP levels.
      Free to Enter VIP Tournaments exclusive to your rank in the C*A*S*H Army.

Take the time to go through all the improvements here on the New & Improved C*A*S*H VIP Programme microsite. http://www.paddypowerpoker.com/vip/cash_vip_programme
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      ah paddy power i love it, i started off in the bookies and i used to spend hours in the bookies betting on the horses and the doggies, paddy was the first online poker account i started playing only small usualy any profit i made from the horses and the dogs i used to put it in my account i have to say its probaly the friendliest site to play on great online support and majority of players a nice, good site
    • IcMean
      IcMean
      Bronze
      Ehhh what the f*ck how stupid is the software???

If you have autopost blind checked it autoposts OOP ?( :f_confused:
      So I sit out for 5 mins, come back and it posts BB UTG o_O
    • IcMean
      IcMean
      Bronze
      Quote from suppport:

It does'nt matter if you sit out or not you still have to pay the big blinds

1) LIES!!1!11!!!!!1!!
      2) That doesnt even answer my question about autoposting OOP
    • StoneJ
      StoneJ
      Bronze
      Originally posted by IcMean
      Quote from suppport:

It does'nt matter if you sit out or not you still have to pay the big blinds

1) LIES!!1!11!!!!!1!!
      2) That doesnt even answer my question about autoposting OOP
      Thats true for tournaments but not cash games.

I play bet365 and will hill and I have to be careful when i join tables or come back from sitting out with the autopost box, if it is checked it will post the BB no matter your position.
    • IcMean
      IcMean
      Bronze
      Never had this on full tilt or stars or party. What a retarded rule.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by StoneJ
      I play bet365 and will hill and I have to be careful when i join tables or come back from sitting out with the autopost box, if it is checked it will post the BB no matter your position.
      You need to tick "Wait for big blind" as well and than you won't post your blind in any position.

Best regards,
      Hannes