This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

PLO swongs are one thong. (from $16 to..)

• SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Hey everybody.

For those that do not know I'm a retired student engaged in household activities until the end of June. That's basically the nicest way of saying I'm unemployed until further notice. I go by the name of Sean and am 19 years old.

I basically thought I would start a new Blog to document my plan and my path. I recently deposited $16 on Pokerstars and have run it up to $45 at 2PLO. The games there are super soft, as well as super crazy if you sit with the right people.

My goals are to..

- Move out of PLO2 as quickly as possible.
      - Reach (at least) PLO25 by the end of next year.
      - Starting next year, grind my way from PLO25 to Supernova.
      - Get myself a decent desktop computer.

As of now my Bankroll sits at $45 after a disastrous session where I was one outed, and cooler'd until my tilt prone pants fell down.

Anyway, here is a graph to document what has been done. The graph isn't matching up with my bankroll because this $16 deposit starts at around the 400 hand mark.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And with that out of the way, I present to you Woll Smoth.

May you rungoot for eternity guys.
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello SheepMoose,

Well done on starting a new blog to detail your progress as it is an excellent way to follow your journey and to keep you motivated with your progression as well.

I have recently started to play PLO2 too and i have just deposited $100 on Stars as a challenge to see how far i can take it. I am currently studying all the articles/videos i can find to help my understanding of the basics and to create a solid base of knowledge to build upon.

I have added this blog to my favourites and will be popping in regularly to follow your progress.

All the best,
      -Steve
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Good luck Steve. PLO can be a tilting game especially at the micro's. Good luck grinding your way up from that $100. I'll make sure to follow your progress when possible. :)

Played a quick session just then after dinner. Yesterday was a day of tilt and suck outs. I ended yesterday up $4 after some stupid shot taking underolled against a fish at PLO50hu, lol.

Anyway, quick session just went well. Made 2.8 BI's in 83 hands. Only ran 20 cents above EV as well. :)

That bring's the total bankroll to $61, which is easily enough to grind PLO2 until I have my required 30 BI's for PLO5.

Tomorrow I have a Pot limit hold'em/Pot Limit Omaha freeroll with a $2k prize pool to play. So tomorrow will probably have me viewing a lot of videos, donking around in some STT's and MTT's, before starting the freeroll at around midnight.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Cashed in a $0.25/45man SnG last night. Came third for $1.80 I think.

That plus today's quick PLO session has bought my bankroll to $70. :)

Anyway I've got that freeroll tonight, so wish me luck!
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Good luck in the freeroll mate.

I hope you take it down Sean ;)

All the best,
      -Steve
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Haven't updated in a while but basically my roll went downwards 10 BI's at stars. I was getting annoyed with them after their recent rake changes to so moved the BR to FTP.

BR: $72