PLO swongs are one thong. (from $16 to..)

• SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Hey everybody.

For those that do not know I'm a retired student engaged in household activities until the end of June. That's basically the nicest way of saying I'm unemployed until further notice. I go by the name of Sean and am 19 years old.

I basically thought I would start a new Blog to document my plan and my path. I recently deposited $16 on Pokerstars and have run it up to $45 at 2PLO. The games there are super soft, as well as super crazy if you sit with the right people.

My goals are to..

- Move out of PLO2 as quickly as possible.
      - Reach (at least) PLO25 by the end of next year.
      - Starting next year, grind my way from PLO25 to Supernova.
      - Get myself a decent desktop computer.

As of now my Bankroll sits at $45 after a disastrous session where I was one outed, and cooler'd until my tilt prone pants fell down.

Anyway, here is a graph to document what has been done. The graph isn't matching up with my bankroll because this $16 deposit starts at around the 400 hand mark.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And with that out of the way, I present to you Woll Smoth.

May you rungoot for eternity guys.
  • 5 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello SheepMoose,

Well done on starting a new blog to detail your progress as it is an excellent way to follow your journey and to keep you motivated with your progression as well.

I have recently started to play PLO2 too and i have just deposited $100 on Stars as a challenge to see how far i can take it. I am currently studying all the articles/videos i can find to help my understanding of the basics and to create a solid base of knowledge to build upon.

I have added this blog to my favourites and will be popping in regularly to follow your progress.

All the best,
      -Steve
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Good luck Steve. PLO can be a tilting game especially at the micro's. Good luck grinding your way up from that $100. I'll make sure to follow your progress when possible. :)

Played a quick session just then after dinner. Yesterday was a day of tilt and suck outs. I ended yesterday up $4 after some stupid shot taking underolled against a fish at PLO50hu, lol.

Anyway, quick session just went well. Made 2.8 BI's in 83 hands. Only ran 20 cents above EV as well. :)

That bring's the total bankroll to $61, which is easily enough to grind PLO2 until I have my required 30 BI's for PLO5.

Tomorrow I have a Pot limit hold'em/Pot Limit Omaha freeroll with a $2k prize pool to play. So tomorrow will probably have me viewing a lot of videos, donking around in some STT's and MTT's, before starting the freeroll at around midnight.
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Cashed in a $0.25/45man SnG last night. Came third for $1.80 I think.

That plus today's quick PLO session has bought my bankroll to $70. :)

Anyway I've got that freeroll tonight, so wish me luck!
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Good luck in the freeroll mate.

I hope you take it down Sean ;)

All the best,
      -Steve
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Haven't updated in a while but basically my roll went downwards 10 BI's at stars. I was getting annoyed with them after their recent rake changes to so moved the BR to FTP.

BR: $72