The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

UTG: $116.65
      MP: $109.65
      CO: $100.00
      BTN: $83.73
      Hero (SB): $100.00
      BB: $290.44

Pre Flop: ($1.50) Hero is SB with K :diamond: A :club:
      1 fold, MP raises to $3, CO calls $3, BTN calls $3, Hero raises to $16, 2 folds, CO calls $13, 1 fold

Flop: ($39.00) 9 :heart: 7 :club: 7 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: ($39.00) 4 :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $25, Hero raises to $84 all in, CO folds

CO is 11/11/13/inf (vpip/pfr/3bet/af) over just 19 hands.

He won't fold any pocket on the flop I think, I just get him to fold AQ. So my plan is to c/r all three streets to make him fold some pockets like 88, maybe TT and get a bet form a worse hand.

I squeeze 3 players from a SB so I probably have a legitemate hand and he should know that. I want to maximize my perceived hand strength with check/shove and give myself a chance to draw out on him by maybe getting some free cards.
  • 3 replies
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Hey radyan, do you think he folds and overpair on a 3 bet pot? I'm not really sure about it, but I think very few players would.

I like checking the flop, villain's so tight that we can probably assume that he's got 99-JJ and AQ there. So you don't have much FE on this board, and as you said, you get the chance of seeing a free card. But I'd probably go for a ch/f on that turn, even though sometimes we'll be folding the best hand to AQ.
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dandycal
      Hey radyan, do you think he folds and overpair on a 3 bet pot? I'm not really sure about it, but I think very few players would.
      I think he's able to that. 3 reasons:

1. I basicaly represent AA-JJ or stronger with my line (or that was my intention)
      2. He's tight and he's able to fold a strong hand (just my feeling, not a read)
      3. I guess he would 3bet JJ preflop often so the only overpair in his range is TT IMO.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      it is interesting line and you likely have there fold equity.
      I think players would not b/f there TT/JJ. Maybe some lower pp-s.
      I try to think if there are some other lines that you can take, like 1/3 on the flop, 1/3 on the turn and shove river.
      Anyway nh. I think you don´t have to do that every time and might just b/f flop and c/f turn, but sometimes it is good to mix it up