Pokerstrategy56 Money transfer?

• elmntdark
      elmntdark
      Bronze
      Hi all, I'm just normally playing on full tilt, then all of a sudden i receive a cash transfer from pokerstrategy56 of $14.72. Anyone know how i earned this bonus or the criteria met?

Thanks,

And also i appreciate the bonus! =D

Elmnt
  • 13 replies
    • SheepMoose
      SheepMoose
      Bronze
      Rakeback. Enjoy.
    • elmntdark
      elmntdark
      Bronze
      I thought you only receive rakeback if you made a real money deposit? (If you did the promotion after May 1st) [PS150 code]
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Well I dont think you met that criteria hence you can enjoy the 27% rakeback :)

Have fun!
    • elmntdark
      elmntdark
      Bronze
      Now i'm just really confused. So my account DOES have 27% rakeback?
      Cool. LOL

Since i already have a thread, i got another question, i read that spending FTP reduces your rakeback... is that permanent? I'm not too familiar with rake and all the terminology.. If i buy something worth 2k points, i know that it reduces my rakeback but would it reduce it forever? Sorry if this is confusing lol
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi elmntdark,

It certainly sounds like rakeback, but if available, I would look to make a deposit too (if only minimum) to ensure that do continue to benefit from this. Full Tilt have advised that accounts opened after 1st May would not be entitled to rakeback unless a deposit of your own funds is made.

It does however need a little thought before depositing though as you would receive a 100% matching bonus on your first deposit only, so choose a suitable amount for yourself ;)

Re FTP points, yes this is permanent as in all points spent will be deducted from your overall net earned rake balance which is used to determine rakeback and this balance (including any -ve) is carried forward.

If you spent 2,000 points, these points would only be deducted just once however. It would only affect your next rakeback payment (one off effect).

Hope this helps, if still unsure, just shout and we'll try to clarify it better for you.

Best regards,

Bart
    • elmntdark
      elmntdark
      Bronze
      Thank you :)
    • ArtisSkirpa
      ArtisSkirpa
      Silver
      Did you recieve the transfer today? It's just that I havent recieved my rakeback yet and it is usally there around this time. So i'm wondering if i'm the only one?
    • tRRReK
      tRRReK
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArtisSkirpa
      Did you recieve the transfer today? It's just that I havent recieved my rakeback yet and it is usally there around this time. So i'm wondering if i'm the only one?
      nope. im waiting it to.
      havent play a lot like 1.5 months. and last i get rakeback at 05-Mar-2010.
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Rakeback is often delayed by a couple of days. Might be something like that
    • roswellx
      roswellx
      Bronze
      no RB :(
    • antonio47211
      antonio47211
      Bronze
      don't listen to them, this is actually colombian mafia's drug money. They usually do their money laundering this way, expect to get a call from them in the next few days. And be careful not to spend it, or else they will break your bones or smash your apartment, you know, usual mafia stuff.
    • elmntdark
      elmntdark
      Bronze
      another inquiry, would pokerstars ever take back any money ASIDE from the beginning 50$ capital if you didnt get 1000 FTP?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elmntdark
      another inquiry, would pokerstars ever take back any money ASIDE from the beginning 50$ capital if you didnt get 1000 FTP?
      I'm thinking you probably mean Full Tilt, not Pokerstars. Doesn't matter though, platforms would only remove the $50 starting capital and wouldn't touch either your profits or any of your own deposited funds.

To be honest with you, I personally think that the Full Tilt requirement is one of the easiest ones to achieve. You shouldn't have too much trouble if you play a little poker regularly.

Best regards,

Bart