[NL20-NL50] 50NL 66 BvB ip ragboard

• hova
      BTN: $9.00
      SB: $81.55
      Hero (BB): $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with 6:spade: 6:diamond:
      1 fold, SB raises to $2, Hero raises to $6.50, SB calls $4.50

Flop: ($13.00) 2:heart: K:spade: 8:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $6.50, SB calls $6.50

Turn: ($26.00) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, 12$ left.

It's 3handed my first hand of the session, the guy opens to 2$ which is unusual in the 50BB games even in the blinds.
      I figure there's alot of deadmoney, no image yet i have no information on him but i can profitably take down 2.5$ alot, if he calls i can do so on many flops.
      I didn't take long to think about the 3bet, yet he instacalls giving me reason to believe he probably has no AK AA KK QQ most of the time since most people think about 4betting here, he might have AK if he is really bad and does play it like that always but i discount it.

Leaving a range of random suited connectors, pocketpairs, Axs. I bet just enough on the flop to fold out his air and not commit too much money. I didn't expect him to call, rather to fold or shove.
      He calls, and on the turn i have either a very cheap bluffshove and very little foldequity (?) or a checkbehind trying to see showdown vs AQ or random crap 44 33.
      Check or Shove? How about the rest of my thoughts?

I've seen the showdown, guess his range on the turn, i want to know if you see his actual hand in his hand range.
  • 3 replies
    • alecsCQ
      55-tt call for set value, and because plays good postflop
      22-44 raise,
      JJ+ raise,
      cbet is too small,
      check/fold there;
    • hova
      Preflop is not the issue. I obviously don't 3bet 66 as a default in 50BB games.
    • Kaitz20
      I won´t shove turn
      he might fold there 8x, but would call likely with better hands. Maybe also fold there 99-QQ
      You can even bet a littlebit less on that board although your bet size is also ok
      I would check back turn and fold to river shove