50% Merit Point Boost

• MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      With this thread we want to inform you about a new promotion on bet365:

50% Merit Point Boost
      Receive a 50% Merit Point Boost by playing on bet365's special range of cash tables.

Get the additional Merit Points by simply playing on any cash table containing the words ‘Bonus table’ in its name. These tables can be found in the Cash Tables section of the bet365 lobby and are available 24 hours a day for various NL Hold’em stakes.

You must opt in by contacting bet365 support to receive your Merit Point Boost. All extra Merit Points earned will be credited to your account at the start of the following week.
  • 4 replies
    • jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      What happens if you are still working your way through the $100 bonus?

(Or on low limits, as I am, unlikely to make more than 40% of it?)
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey jass1960,

We will get back here to answer your question asap.

Sorry for the wait.
    • Spunkadelic
      Spunkadelic
      Bronze
      I can only see tables that are nl10 and lower, but there are never any players at any of the various types of tables. Is this the case for all stakes? or are there just so few pokerstrategists on bet365 playing micro limits? For me this promotion is pointless :(
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      bet365 provided us with answers for you guys:

jass1960,

The $100 dollar bonus expires 2 months after it is issued, so simply said: you play as much as possible towards the bonus before it expires. You can of course also participate in any of the promotions that are run regularly throughout the year.

Additional Points earned through the 50% Merit Point Boost do not effect the Bonus Dollars bonus.

Spunkadelic,

This is a brand new promotion between bet365 and PokerStrategy, forum posts have been made in all languages over the weekend therefore we are confident as word spreads the tables will begin to fill up.

---

We hope this answered your questions. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.