Compulsory ID for starting capital?

• rogurrrr
      rogurrrr
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Is it mandatory now to send personal ID before my $50 starting capital can be approved? If it is, could you please send me an e-mail with instructions for enclosing my ID, as I have read in previous threads that some people who hadn't received an e-mail from PS within 48 hours had to ask to be sent an e-mail regarding ID checkups. Sorry if this is standard, I just can't wait to start my bankroll :tongue:

Thanks a lot.
  • 2 replies
    • rogurrrr
      rogurrrr
      Bronze
      OOPS, I just checked my other e-mail address and found your e-mail regarding my ID. I had forgotten which e-mail I used to signup at PS. I'm sending my ID in now.

So would it matter if I registered for my poker room with a different e-mail address to the one I registered on PokerStrategy?
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello rogurrrr,

The ID check is completely random but it looks like you have been asked to prove your identity. There is nothing to worry about and you can read about the ID check if you are having problems below:

You can use any registered email address to you to sign up for an account at a poker room. Although the information on the poker room needs to be identical on this website as well. Such as your name, address, etc.

Kind Regards,
      Toby