$22.40
      MP3:
      $24.65
      CO (Hero):
      $49.61
      BU:
      $33.48

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, 5.
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, BU calls $0.75, SB calls $0.65, BB folds.

Flop: ($2.5) K, J, 3 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.75, BU raises to $5.00, SB folds, [COLOR=black]Hero.??

Bu: 16/17/100 hands
  • 3 replies
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Since I can only see him raising KJ, 33, JJ, and some strong FD, pair+FD or combo draws, against which we don't have much equity, I prefer bet/call. He gives us about 3:1 odds, which is pretty good, and we have some implieds here since he could stack off with worse flush and sets when we hit.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      good thing about nut flushdraw that you likely most of the times get 35% or more equity if you get all-in on the flop+ nice fold equity.
      There is overbet shove imo a little big, so I think I would 3-bet flop to 13$ and shove any turn card
      I think he would also raise there with combo draws, like QTh, T9h, JTh, some lower flushdraws
      And if you add these all his raising range you´re getting all-in on the flop equity is close to 50% and there aren´t really too many combinations KJ and 33 and he should most of the times 3-bet pf with JJ
      You can also play it safe and b/c flop, likely c/c turn if he doesn´t pot it and c/f river ui, but being oop is always hard to play draws, since if flush comes he would check back two pair and set on the river and if you bet if flush comes he can also maybe get away his hand
      Also I think you can add his range some bluffs, since you´re deep and he can easily try to make there some moves ip
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      nice review, I had totally underestimated our equity here. :D