Expired documents?

• kegleric
      kegleric
      Bronze
      Hi there poker friends,

I need help. I'm new to this and saw opportunity to learn and play poker. Please bear with the lengthy explanation.

After I sent in my photos of my driving license and a bill with address and name on it, I was replied with an email with this response.

"Thank you for assisting us with our security procedure.

Unfortunately, we are unable to accept expired documents.

Please upload alternative documents that have not expired ensuring that
      the personal details match those previously supplied."

I have no idea what that means, since the document I sent in, was what i received from my bank and a card from my wallet, how's that going to be an expired document?

Tried the support staff but all they asked me to do is to send in new documents, which made little sense to me since no matter what I send, my address and name will not change!

Anyone out there who had this issue or have suggestions, or the good people at pokerstrategy itself perhaps?

Thanks in advance. My poker expedition is currently put on hold! ;(
  • 6 replies
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      How old is the bill? I don't know PS' policy but with other companies the bill has to be within the last 3 months.

I assume your drivers license hasn't expired since they tend to last for years and years.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey kegleric,

As csnmf said, it is more than likely your bill is out of date.
      I'm not 100% on how the recent the documentation has to be but I'll ask my colleagues ASAP and we will reply in this thread

OR

If you like, you can just ticket support again and ask them how recent it has to be but I'll do some back-up searching for you anyway.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • kegleric
      kegleric
      Bronze
      Now, that makes perfect sense. The bill I sent was a mere photo of the address portion, since it was a credit card bill and I didnt want to show the card number (although i know paint can easily do the job lol). I will make a second attempt this time with a full scan of the bill with the date as well.

Thank you both for the kind assistance. Will update my progress! :D
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      No worries. :s_biggrin:

Goodluck.
    • kegleric
      kegleric
      Bronze
      Hi there mate,

I have managed to secure my starting capital! Thank you so much again for the advice, now on to the grinding. :D

Cheers.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Glad to hear it worked out :) Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!