Advice

• Funkyquartz
      Funkyquartz
      Bronze
      Right,

Before I joined PS I already had accounts with Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Titan, BET365, PKR and a few other sites.

So of course When I joined up I had a small choice of sites to have my starting $50 at - I chose everest, but I absolutely hate the software and the look of the place - its just so dull looking and blahhh!

The problem is is that I really want to earn PS points to unlock more articles and videos etcetc but I was already registered with my fav sites(POkerstars and FT) before I signed up here - therefore I cannot use these sites to earn PS points.

SO now, I'm just wondering what other site I could sign up to via PS to earn points.

I've been looking at Mansion Poker and Poker Heaven mainly but I'm just wondering what you guys would reccomend?

I am a SnG player so the site needs to have good traffic at most times during the day - The problem I've found is that some sites seem to take an age to fill up - Which is why I am kind of leaning towards Mansion as the traffic on Ipoker network is pretty good (I used to play on Will Hill)

But I've been hearing a lot more about Poker Heaven recently and have caught its programme on tv a couple of times too - So I'm really undecided!

I've been playing for a few months now and the way I play varies (dependant on mood/ the players sitting at my table etc etc) so I'm just looking for nice 3rd poker site to use.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated - If you could also give reasons why that would be any better.

Also if anyone could let me know what the traffic is like on Poker Heaven that would be great too.

P.S - 888 poker is really not an option either as my Dad has had a helluva lot of trouble getting his money out of there!
  • 6 replies
    • IcMean
      IcMean
      Bronze
      Party?
    • Funkyquartz
      Funkyquartz
      Bronze
      Already have an account :/ I'm a bit of a poker whore :p lol
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Titan or Ultimate bet? Although all the problems they have had don't ever make me want to play there. But i think it's a good site, eventhough i've never used it. I think they are quite big too.
    • Funkyquartz
      Funkyquartz
      Bronze
      Just read your blog - Well done on meeting your goal :)

and I already have an account with Titan and I really loved it until one day their software went haywire - It wouldnt let me register for any games and all the games were "full" when It would let me register so I just withdrew my cash and got outta there.

Ultimate Bet is a no no for me again, for the obvious reasons.

I see you play pokerstars too - Love it there!
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Bwin/EuroPoker (Ongame), pretty soft customers there.

By the way, did you just create accounts or also deposit at each room? If not, you can ask support if they can retrack your account, or just create a new one.
    • Funkyquartz
      Funkyquartz
      Bronze
      I deposited at most of them . Thing is is that I'm dead fussy about appearance and stuff so I don't stay at any of them long.

Except Pokerstars and Full tilt <3