FLOP ($0.75) K:diamond: Q:spade: T:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

TURN ($1.75) K:diamond: Q:spade: T:heart: 6:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $1, Hero calls $1

RIVER ($3.75) K:diamond: Q:spade: T:heart: 6:club: 3:spade:

Hero checks, BTN bets $2, Hero folds

BTN wins $3.57

preflop : standard
      flop : pretty bad for me since he hits so much. i guess i shd have contibet but im afraid of him raising with air on such a board. so i wanted to see how flop turn goes.
      turn : blank hits. did i miss a bet here to see where i stand or shd i have done that on flop with CR ?
      river : he cd have 3 barrelled me considering how weak i looked but i really tht he was ahead?

so how bad was i :f_frown: ?
  • 2 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Cbet that flop. He will be so scared on that board because we almost always hit this board good. Plus we have pair + gutshot.

As played u don't have to call turn - he is not betting there sth that you beat and your gutshot is too obvious to call with plus we don't get the right odds.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by kymupa
      Cbet that flop. He will be so scared on that board because we almost always hit this board good. Plus we have pair + gutshot.

As played u don't have to call turn - he is not betting there sth that you beat and your gutshot is too obvious to call with plus we don't get the right odds.
      Sounds good.

If you're really afraid villain could take you off your nutted outs with a raise because he's a monkey that way, I don't really mind the check/call on the flop but you have to give up the turn.

Hope it helps.