Wrong MB acc entered

• juracike
      juracike
      Bronze
      Hi. I made transfer from my poker acc(Poker stars) to moneybookers, but ertered wrong mail(moneybookers acc). I entered non existing mail. And now i think my money somewhere "flowing" in the MB system.
      I write email to pokerstars security and they suggest to moneybookers.
      I write help ticket to MB support but i think they dont understand my problem.
      How to solve this problem ?
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello juracike,

As you have already written to MoneyBookers then please try to be patient and wait for their response and they will hopefully be able to help you with this situation.

Also, have you asked PokerStars to cancel the transaction?

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • juracike
      juracike
      Bronze
      I saw the mistake when Pokerstars has already been made the transfer, so They cant cancel.
      And I got the answer from MB but I think they dont understand my problem. I believe that my appeal has not reached people who could address my problem? What should I do?
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Write again specifying your problem as clearly as you can. If the email is not a MB account I don't understand how could the transfer be made. And if the email is a MB account, then you just found your money. It really sucks things like this happen. That's why poker rooms usually recommend using the same method both for depositing and withdrawing. Hope you resolve this! GL!
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello juracike,

I'm not sure if this will help but i have just found this on the MoneyBookers website:

I received money to a different email address than those registered at Moneybookers - how can I get the money?

Just add the email address to which you received the money to your list of email addresses in your profile.

Please go to 'My Account' > 'Profile' > 'List of email addresses' click on 'Manage' and then add your new e-mail address. You are able to add up to five email addresses here.

Please note that you are not allowed to hold more than one Moneybookers account.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve