Sometimes I think online poker is rigged

• theosis
      theosis
      Bronze
      I'm here just to complain a bit about my form. Now to start, don't get me wrong I am not saying online poker is rigged but hear me out. I multi-table 9 tables at a time so I experience quite alot of bad beats but today has been ridiculous in my opinion. Last night I played on a site where the bad beat jackpot was hit and I was fortunate enough to scoop $1000 of the pot just by being seated at the table. I mention this jackpot because today I just faced cooler after cooler. I played about 6 to 7 hours today and was faced with KK vs AA eight times. Eight times which is so rare for my sessions. I couldn't get away from my kings preflop so I payed the lucky buggers each time. What kills me is that I never had a spot where I was the one with AA and someone else had KK. Not even once. I had a hand where I had QQ and the opponent had KK. This run of bad luck, in my opinion, starts to make me question whether the algorithm that shuffles the deck is completely fair. Now I'm kind of on tilt at the moment so I'm probably not thinking straight. But I just came here to vent and any comments are appreciated. Thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      you'd be lucky to to only run your kings into aces and losing em. there'll come a period of time where you'll run your kings into aces and lose, your kings running to AK and board spikes and ace, and your aces that run into kings and get beat when king hit his set. well this is how sick poker can be, don't we just love it :f_cool:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Like in one song i used to really like:
      Shut the fuck up !!!! Life is not fair !!!
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Like in one song i used to really like:
      Shut the fuck up !!!! Life is not fair !!!
      +1