Full Tilt points

• garenlougas
      garenlougas
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I read that I need to earn 1k points to clear my starting capital,I earned 400 first and then entered a satellite tourney,now I have made new 600 points,which sum is 1k.Is my capital now cleared or doesn't the 400 count which I spent for a tourney.I also cannot use buddy transfer,it says that my request has been declined.
      Best regards,
      Garen
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi garenlougas,

The 400 ftp already earnt do still count towards your 1k target. It's total points earned through rake paid.

You need to achieve 1,000 standard ftp points (excluding any happy hour or other bonus points).

Once this has been achieved, your starting capital is free to withdraw, transfer or indeed to retain and grow upon. Withdrawal is subect to Full Tilt's own withdrawal conditions being met. Details available from Full Tilt support or you can search our own forums.

Similarly the player to play transfer system is handled by Full Tilt, you would need to contact their own support team to identify what conditions you need to achieve to be able to transfer money.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart