what can u infer from my graph (showdown losses)

• Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      i can fill in a few of the blanks, basically i was a massive donk untill about a month ago (around 50 thousand hands). i then decided to read all the pokerstrat articles and made some significant changes to my game, resulting in about a month of winnings.

however, i still know i have alot of improving to go, can anyone tell me anything from this graph? im assuming that im pushing out too many hands before the showdown with aggressive raising, and probably not folding enough, as my showdown winnings arent really winnings.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thanks for all comments and help
  • 9 replies
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      .mp4 extension on the uploaded file can't be right, that's used for videos -.-

Upload the picture in .jpg
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      thanks man uploaded as jpg
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Standard graph of someone who is very agressive and bluffs too much. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, It's all about winning money after all. But your winning less then 1bb/100 so you might want to change the way you play..

I suggest bluffing less and posting hands in the hand evaluation forum and then your showdown winnings will go up
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Your last 36k hands are great. I dont know because u change something after first 55k hands or there is other reason. But if u keep moving like last 36k hands that will be great success.

Good luck at the tables!

BTW: I would kill for your Non Showdown Winnings graph:)
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      He did state that he started playing seriously/better at about 50k point. From that point his graph is kinda normal. (most winnings from showdown is standard for micros) He could have been running bad/good at all in EV though.

Btw. are all of your hands BSS?
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      well to be honest, the blue line is getting where it should be, you need to remember you had a HUGE -$ in showdown winnings at around 50k hands, from there on they're rising consistently, so just keep playing that new style with maybe some minor adjustments (we'll need sample hands to help you on that).
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      Standard graph of someone who is very agressive and bluffs too much. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, It's all about winning money after all. But your winning less then 1bb/100 so you might want to change the way you play..

I suggest bluffing less and posting hands in the hand evaluation forum and then your showdown winnings will go up
      yep i definately made changes, im on between 7-8bb/100 for the last month (the upswing part of the graph).

before that i cbet every pot on every board even multiway (my cbet percentage was literally 98%+). was common to be secondbarrelling and bluffing river losing stacks with AK unimproved.

about the e.v. line, its the same as the blue line (actually im running 1 buyin above e.v. as of my last session, but allinall it follows the winnings line)

all of the hands are Bss
    • Escobario
      Escobario
      Bronze
      does having the nonshowdown winnings up so high mean i should be less aggressive on turn/river maybe? trying to keep weaker hands in?

as i said, the changes i made were basically stop being such an aggro monkey, generally play according to the strategy articles for bss. i often find myself raising flop with an overpair and having somone call on a 2 flush board. being the paranoid fucker i am i put them on a flushdraw and 3/4 bet turn, i think possibly im losing money from people folding at this point small pairs and even flushdraws

thoughts?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Escobario
      does having the nonshowdown winnings up so high mean i should be less aggressive on turn/river maybe? trying to keep weaker hands in?

as i said, the changes i made were basically stop being such an aggro monkey, generally play according to the strategy articles for bss. i often find myself raising flop with an overpair and having somone call on a 2 flush board. being the paranoid fucker i am i put them on a flushdraw and 3/4 bet turn, i think possibly im losing money from people folding at this point small pairs and even flushdraws

thoughts?
      I'd just keep playing like you did the last 36k hands. And post hands your unsure about in the hand evaluationf orum