$10.00
      Hero:
      $10.49
      MP3:
      $2.30
      CO:
      $12.21

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with A:spade: , K:diamond: . MP3 posts a blind of $0.05.
      BB posted big blind of just $0.05 and is all-in.
      Hero raises to $0.40, 3 folds, CO calls $0.40, BU folds, SB calls $0.35, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.35) 3:spade: , A:diamond: , 4:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.90, CO calls $0.90, SB raises to $1.80, Hero calls $0.90, CO calls $0.90.

Turn: ($6.75) Q:club: (3 players)
      SB bets $2.20, Hero calls $2.20, CO folds.

River: ($11.15) K:heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $3.00, Hero raises to $6.00, SB calls $2.60 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $22.35

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, aces and kings (As Kd)
      SB shows three of a kind, threes (3c 3h)

SB wins with three of a kind, threes (3c 3h)

What am I doing wrong in this hand? Should I have folded as soon as he reraised, or did I just get unlucky?
  • 5 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      SB stats look nitty - don't expect him to be raising on a draw (and anyhow you have Kd and hard to put people raising on <K high flush draw). So I think given that its a multiway pot I can muck this hand on the flop knowing that against SB I'm probably up against sets/two pair/combo draw and maybe like AQ?AJ. Anyhow he has many more combos of the monsters than he does AQ/AJ and so I'd just fold the flop.

As played - call river don't raise no value in it.
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Well I doubt 15/7 guy is MINraising against two guys with AJ. Even AQ is so close. He just too often has set there (I doubt he calls 5d6d pre or A3/A4). But it's still close. I might just call the minraise and evaluate turn.

Well this turn card just kill totally our hand and he's betting so small - I just fold this here.

As played I just call the river.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      hbe's m,inraisinf diockl on a bpox
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      hbe's m,inraisinf diockl on a bpox
      This.

Just kidding, don't listen to drunk guys.

Originally posted by amplifyd
      SB stats look nitty - don't expect him to be raising on a draw (and anyhow you have Kd and hard to put people raising on <K high flush draw). So I think given that its a multiway pot I can muck this hand on the flop knowing that against SB I'm probably up against sets/two pair/combo draw and maybe like AQ?AJ. Anyhow he has many more combos of the monsters than he does AQ/AJ and so I'd just fold the flop.

As played - call river don't raise no value in it.
      This ;)

Hope it helps.
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      oh lol, sorry for that one. :D