This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How much money do you make from POKER?

• strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      Hello everyone please share your details of how much money you are making with poker each day, week, month or whatever.

I'll start myself.

I am one month old, below ~$260 or so, getting back on track now.

My Short term goal is to make at least $600usd / month profit out of poker, pretty realistic just need to one win one tournament and not loose at the cash tables just break even and collect the cash rewards.
  • 15 replies
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      i made about $210 in about 6 weeks from a $4 bankroll while following bankrollmanagement the whole time :D I even lost $60 last week...
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      At $224 started from $45 in less than 4 weeks. And I have not really played as much as I could. So $600 is doable, if not at micro limits, at low limits for sure.
    • freelancerpoker
      freelancerpoker
      Basic
      On the poker table, everything can happen.

If you play well and you catch many fishes, You can earn more better that $600. Just try and smart in your investmet.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      as long as ur making money consistently ur doing better than most people
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      At $224 started from $45 in less than 4 weeks. And I have not really played as much as I could. So $600 is doable, if not at micro limits, at low limits for sure.
      I Have a question for you in what poker room are you playing and what kind of game SSS , BSS , SnG , MTT ?
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by strosdegoz
      I am one month old
      you sir have remarkable typing skillz for a 1 month old
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      such trolling going on
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      such trolling going on
      No brag post?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Silver
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      such trolling going on
      No brag post?
      no but i can make one quickly: my sb is ur br
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      At NL10 SH 600$-800$ a month you just need to grind a lot(50k-70k). Big part of $ comes from bonuses and some rakeraces,rakeback things. Thats about what i earned in some previous months, anyway thats what i could could earn by working some job at my age of 19 here in my country. :f_biggrin:
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      such trolling going on
      No brag post?
      no but i can make one quickly: my sb is ur br

You'd have to play NL40K for that. Nice try though :D
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shakalis
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      I Have a question for you in what poker room are you playing and what kind of game SSS , BSS , SnG , MTT ?
      I play on Full Tilt Poker, usually 4$ Rush Poker 135 SnGs and 2$ 9-max SnGs. I started with 4$ Rush Poker 135 SnGs after I boosted my BR a bit up to about 80$. I gave it a try, got third place and realized they are very profitable. If I hadn't tilted away 90$ it would have been even better :f_biggrin:
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Silver
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      At NL10 SH 600$-800$ a month you just need to grind a lot(50k-70k). Big part of $ comes from bonuses and some rakeraces,rakeback things. Thats about what i earned in some previous months, anyway thats what i could could earn by working some job at my age of 19 here in my country. :f_biggrin:
      LOL. If someone offers me a job that i will earn the same amount of money i do at the poker tables, im insta moving to a job. Too bad i cant find any job :f_biggrin: :f_frown:
    • alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Lunch money :f_biggrin:
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      LOL. If someone offers me a job that i will earn the same amount of money i do at the poker tables, im insta moving to a job. Too bad i cant find any job :f_biggrin: :f_frown:
      WHY? Poker is so much better than ordinary job :]