How much money do you make from POKER?

• strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      Hello everyone please share your details of how much money you are making with poker each day, week, month or whatever.

I'll start myself.

I am one month old, below ~$260 or so, getting back on track now.

My Short term goal is to make at least $600usd / month profit out of poker, pretty realistic just need to one win one tournament and not loose at the cash tables just break even and collect the cash rewards.
  • 15 replies
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      i made about $210 in about 6 weeks from a $4 bankroll while following bankrollmanagement the whole time :D I even lost $60 last week...
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      At $224 started from $45 in less than 4 weeks. And I have not really played as much as I could. So $600 is doable, if not at micro limits, at low limits for sure.
    • freelancerpoker
      freelancerpoker
      Basic
      On the poker table, everything can happen.

If you play well and you catch many fishes, You can earn more better that $600. Just try and smart in your investmet.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      as long as ur making money consistently ur doing better than most people
    • Shakalis
      Shakalis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      At $224 started from $45 in less than 4 weeks. And I have not really played as much as I could. So $600 is doable, if not at micro limits, at low limits for sure.
      I Have a question for you in what poker room are you playing and what kind of game SSS , BSS , SnG , MTT ?
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      Originally posted by strosdegoz
      I am one month old
      you sir have remarkable typing skillz for a 1 month old
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      such trolling going on
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ihufa
      such trolling going on
      No brag post?
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      such trolling going on
      No brag post?
      no but i can make one quickly: my sb is ur br
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      At NL10 SH 600$-800$ a month you just need to grind a lot(50k-70k). Big part of $ comes from bonuses and some rakeraces,rakeback things. Thats about what i earned in some previous months, anyway thats what i could could earn by working some job at my age of 19 here in my country. :f_biggrin:
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      such trolling going on
      No brag post?
      no but i can make one quickly: my sb is ur br

You'd have to play NL40K for that. Nice try though :D
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shakalis
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      I Have a question for you in what poker room are you playing and what kind of game SSS , BSS , SnG , MTT ?
      I play on Full Tilt Poker, usually 4$ Rush Poker 135 SnGs and 2$ 9-max SnGs. I started with 4$ Rush Poker 135 SnGs after I boosted my BR a bit up to about 80$. I gave it a try, got third place and realized they are very profitable. If I hadn't tilted away 90$ it would have been even better :f_biggrin:
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      At NL10 SH 600$-800$ a month you just need to grind a lot(50k-70k). Big part of $ comes from bonuses and some rakeraces,rakeback things. Thats about what i earned in some previous months, anyway thats what i could could earn by working some job at my age of 19 here in my country. :f_biggrin:
      LOL. If someone offers me a job that i will earn the same amount of money i do at the poker tables, im insta moving to a job. Too bad i cant find any job :f_biggrin: :f_frown:
    • alenstrat
      alenstrat
      Bronze
      Lunch money :f_biggrin:
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      LOL. If someone offers me a job that i will earn the same amount of money i do at the poker tables, im insta moving to a job. Too bad i cant find any job :f_biggrin: :f_frown:
      WHY? Poker is so much better than ordinary job :]