how do i know if my account has rakeback?

• Escobario
      i have an account on fulltilt which i havent used in a LONG time, im wondering if it has rakeback.

i think i probably signed up using the ps150 code, but im not sure about that. is there anyway to find out if i have rakeback without playing for a week there first?

also, is there anyway to tell if my account on fulltilt is tracked to pokerstrategy? if im switching to FT i still want the ability to read PS articles.

basically, i had the initial account. stopped playing for a while, switched towns, made a new account through a rakeback affiliate. after playing for about a year on this (not the old account) i decided to withdraw, then i got an email from customer support saying th account is now deleted and i can only use the OLD account (which they transferred some funds to).

i may or may not have asked pokerstrategy to link the new account to the site, im not sure, it would have been along time ago.

so to sum up:

how do i tell if my old account has rakeback?
      how do i tell if my old account is tracked to pokerstrategy?

i can respond with my screenname if thats necessary.

• 5 replies
    • NIVEKii
      Don't take this personal Escobario, this isn't directed only at you, but seriously, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON AND READ THE SIGNUP INSTRUCTIONS ON EVERY POKER ROOM

ps: what I'm trying to say is that you can't retrack an existing account, it's been asked a million times already. But to be sure, mail full tilt support and see what they say, but I do know what they'll tell you

EDIT: you ninja edited :( now my rant is kind of more useless than it was before
    • Escobario
      HAHA yeah mate i ninjad u.

i actually saw the sticky threads right after i made the post, read through and came back within 2 mins!

to everyone else, everything in the initial post i still need to know !! thanks
    • kennyxx
      easiest way to check whether You are tracked or not is via ticket system here.
      If Your account is tracked, You have a rakeback. In case it's not, there is still a little chance to get this info from the fulltilt support (but most likely just info if You signed via affiliate or not). Else You can play a few hands and wait for a week to check if there is any incoming payment.
    • tokyoaces
      Full Tilt support can and will tell you if you are tracked by PokerStrategy or not. You just have to ask them specifically.
    • Joronamo
      The easiest way to see if your account is tracked to FTP is to simply on FTP. If you see strategy points are being accumulated in your PS portal you know that you're account is tracked and you will get rakeback. Also it depends on whether you account was created before or after the new FTP changes with PS.

Hope this helps.