This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 KT on TTXA

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Full Tilt Poker $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 742438
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

UTG: $27.63
      CO: $25.00
      Hero (BTN): $25.00
      SB: $25.49
      BB: $26.10

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with T :heart: K :diamond:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, 1 fold, BB calls $0.50

Flop: ($1.60) T :diamond: T :club: 2 :spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.00, BB raises to $3, Hero calls $2

Turn: ($7.60) A :club: (2 players)
      BB bets $5.25, Hero calls $5.25

River: ($18.10) 2 :heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $16.00, BB folds

20/15 62h

I think he is bluffing a lot here on a Flop and maybe he decided to continue his bluff on T
      how to get max value from this hand on T? if he is bluffing he is prob not 3barreling liek almost never if I call I look really strong and if I raise I look strong too and I dodnt want to 3bet flop so that he will pay at least one more street of value w majority of his hands and bluffs + if he has T we are getting it in anyway
  • 2 replies
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      I also think 3 betting flop is too much, so just give him the chance to bet again T&R. Your call isn't so strong cause you could be playing some PPs like that and he thinks he can make you fold on later streets. So I like your line, guess I'd play it pretty much the same way.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      b/c flop is fine
      if you 3-bet is looks really strong and he would fold all his bluffs
      you can call turn and call any river, so I think calling turn is fine. Since board bring flushdraw I think you can also shove, since he should b/c there with draws and Tx hands