$12.66
      BU:
      $10.00
      SB (Hero):
      $10.18
      BB:
      $28.72

Preflop: Hero is SB with 7, 6.
      MP3 folds, CO calls $0.10, BU calls $0.10, Hero calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.4) T, Q, K (4 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, CO checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.4) A (4 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, BB folds, CO raises to $0.60, BU folds, Hero raises to $1.80, CO raises to $12.56, Hero calls $8.28.

River: ($23.04) 4 (2 players)

Final Pot: $23.04.

Stats (VPIP/PFR/AF/Hands)
      CO - 48/12/1.4/143
      BU - 26/20/1.0/118
      BB - 15/13/1.8/424

Preflop - Is it ok to complete here?
      Flop - The check is very much debatable. On this flop, I expected at least someone to hit something, and bet for protection. I thought that if I led out into 3 opponents, my flush would have been too obvious. My intention was to check/raise flop or bet any turn, except a 4th :heart: . If the turn is another :heart: , I didn't invest much in the hand and can safely get out. What do you think about this line?

Thanks!
  • 5 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Just pot bet the flop. It's a limped pot so don't assume anyone will start betting. First of all you can get value from a lot of Kx hands, Jx (straight draws), two pairs for sure of course. Maybe someone flopped a straight with a limped AJ or wit J9... hands enough that will just pay you off. In addition you also have to bet for value now before a 4th comes. Not only will a 4th mostly likely kill your hand... even if you still have the best hand it will kill your action regardless cause no one will stick more money in the pot without at least a . So bet the flop and get paid :)

As played on the flop with the ck/ck/ck/ck you have to bet the turn of course. I'm betting pot sized here cause I wanna blow up the pot. And I'm definitely raising through and going broke. If CO shows a better flush it's a cooler but he open limped pre-flop so he's fishy, I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up with a bare Jx here.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      question is if co could ever shove there straight
      If you think he can, then 3-betting turn and getting all-in is fine play
      If not then I like b/c turn and c/c river
    • Yuris125
      Yuris125
      Bronze
      He's one of those players who can't let go of top pair... he shoved turn with A6o, no hearts :tongue:
      Thanks!
    • fryandspicy
      fryandspicy
      Bronze
      Any opinions on the preflop call? Would be quite interested in knowing if it's okay.

Personally i would fold because i don't know what to do out of position (OP seemed to have some troubles as well on the flop), but the pot odds seem to make a good case for calling. Lack of comment on it means it's fine to complete the SB here?
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fryandspicy
      Any opinions on the preflop call? Would be quite interested in knowing if it's okay.

Personally i would fold because i don't know what to do out of position (OP seemed to have some troubles as well on the flop), but the pot odds seem to make a good case for calling. Lack of comment on it means it's fine to complete the SB here?
      Standard complete on the SB with 2 limpers ahead of you. Definitely +EV to call in this spot unless you make huge mistakes/-EV plays post flop of course but in general this is a no brainer to complete. Other hands I'm completing in these spots are any suited ace, any suited broadway, other suited connectors and even suited one-gappers and then of course the other more obvious stuff like small pockets etc. But again, if you're not comfortable with playing oop post flop and you're afraid of making costly mistakes, it's not a disaster if you fold. Folding is always 0EV, still better then playing a hand -EV.