Beginners bonus

• 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I signed up here, did the quiz and selected Pokerstars to get the 50$ Starting bonus there. They turned the transfer down and it turned out I once had an account there that was still active and that was why.

Now, I would not mind deleting all the accounts at pokerstars and have Pokerstrategy transfer again, but I do not know if that is at all possible. Does anyone know?
  • 6 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey 1raindog1,

now we can't give you a definite answer on this, as it depends on PokerStars. They will have to decide whether you are allowed to keep your account that is tracked through us.

Best idea is to first solve everything with Stars support and then contacting our support team.

Hadi
    • 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      Well, I did both. Stars deleted all my accounts as per request, but Strategy support seems to think there is no way they can get the money to PS anymore... sucks.
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      If my colleagues from customer support have told you that, there's not much I can do I'm afraid. What I would suggest you do is to register a new account on a different room using our download guide and requesting the starting capital there.

Best regards,

Hadi
    • 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      That is rather exactly what the support here told me. Not my first choice, since there are so many things I love about Stars (their Co-Op with Stefan Raab to name just one) but it appears I have no choice.

I REALLY would have though that starting from zero with Stars, 1! fresh account (using the Pokerstrategy code and all) would have done the trick...
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      I'm afraid that's the situation, really - but if you're looking for a good alternative to Stars, take a look at Full Tilt, they are relatively large, have good offers and promos and you're likely to find many fellow FTP-players on our forums :)

Best regards,

Hadi
    • asifadnan
      asifadnan
      Basic
      i am a bangladeshi n its not on ur list.........how may i get the bonus?????????