This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$5 no lose sports bet

• wildfool
      wildfool
      Bronze
      hi,
      is anyone going to take part in the $5 no lose sports bet that 888 is offering to their poker players?
      I haven't read the terms yet so i dont know if there is a catch, but it seems like they will let you bet up to $5 risk free on the world cup.

anyone going to make any bets? im thinking of betting that brazil wins the world cup. but i also kind of want to make a super unlikely bet, something like japan finishing first in group E (14/1 odds.)

I've never taken part in sports betting before, but it sounds like it will make watching the games all the more exciting.
  • 3 replies
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Football matters more when there's money on it.
    • letmewinplz8
      letmewinplz8
      Bronze
      Be weary that its not a once you've bet $5 you get the free bet if you lose. Because sometimes you won't even get back the stake on the freebet.
    • wildfool
      wildfool
      Bronze
      Originally posted by letmewinplz8
      Be weary that its not a once you've bet $5 you get the free bet if you lose. Because sometimes you won't even get back the stake on the freebet.
      what do you mean?
      i lost my bet. i thought serbia was going to do better than they did. i hope 888 gives me back my 5 dollars after the world cup is over... that's like 1/3rd of my bankroll on their site (i've built it up after winning .60 in a freeroll before i knew about pokerstrategy.com)