$5 no lose sports bet

• wildfool
      wildfool
      Bronze
      hi,
      is anyone going to take part in the $5 no lose sports bet that 888 is offering to their poker players?
      I haven't read the terms yet so i dont know if there is a catch, but it seems like they will let you bet up to $5 risk free on the world cup.

anyone going to make any bets? im thinking of betting that brazil wins the world cup. but i also kind of want to make a super unlikely bet, something like japan finishing first in group E (14/1 odds.)

I've never taken part in sports betting before, but it sounds like it will make watching the games all the more exciting.
  • 3 replies
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      Football matters more when there's money on it.
    • letmewinplz8
      letmewinplz8
      Bronze
      Be weary that its not a once you've bet $5 you get the free bet if you lose. Because sometimes you won't even get back the stake on the freebet.
    • wildfool
      wildfool
      Bronze
      Originally posted by letmewinplz8
      Be weary that its not a once you've bet $5 you get the free bet if you lose. Because sometimes you won't even get back the stake on the freebet.
      what do you mean?
      i lost my bet. i thought serbia was going to do better than they did. i hope 888 gives me back my 5 dollars after the world cup is over... that's like 1/3rd of my bankroll on their site (i've built it up after winning .60 in a freeroll before i knew about pokerstrategy.com)