$2.05
      MP3:
      $5.25
      CO:
      $7.01
      BU (Hero):
      $5.67

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, T.
      2 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, SB folds, BB calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.32) 6, A, 3 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.20, BB calls $0.20.

Turn: ($0.72) 7 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.40, BB calls $0.40.

River: ($1.52) Q (2 players)
      BB bets $1.30, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.52.

opponent is unknown. i guessed that the donk on the river most likely represents a 2pair which hit on the river. or can i think of it as a worse ace? even a worse ace with any other card could have made 2 pair.
  • 2 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      Well I don't really often expect them to have AQ if they're remotely good since you would expect them to go broke for like 40BB with TPGK. The twopairs doesn't really make sense but sure he can have it sometimes I guess - but really I would have expected a turn jam from him with his Ax twopair and having Qx two pair really doesnt make sense.

All in all I would call this because I expect anyone whos bought in for 40BB not to be good. I would expect to be ahead most of the time here and if i'm not I would just make a note of his retarded line :P
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by amplifyd
      Well I don't really often expect them to have AQ if they're remotely good since you would expect them to go broke for like 40BB with TPGK. The twopairs doesn't really make sense but sure he can have it sometimes I guess - but really I would have expected a turn jam from him with his Ax twopair and having Qx two pair really doesnt make sense.

All in all I would call this because I expect anyone whos bought in for 40BB not to be good. I would expect to be ahead most of the time here and if i'm not I would just make a note of his retarded line :P
      Sounds good. It's a costly mistake to fold if we're ahead, more so than to call if we're behind due to the good odds we're getting. If he had ~100bb and made that 4/5 donk on the river that would scare me somewhat, but considering that's just all he has left you never know whether he'll jam the rest in with worse Ax or show up with stuff like random big spades or 3x he somehow realized he wasn't ahead with.

Hope it helps.