Starting Bonus and FTP

• 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      Howdie,

Since my starting bonus at Stars didnt work am I considering FTP instead. Now, reading the details on the bonus on FTP, did I get this right? I get the 50$ and get to KEEP them in my account as well. Should I, at some point in time manage to get 1000 FTpoints I can even cash out the 50$. But, no matter how few I play, the 50 stay in my account, right? No "if you havent done this or that by this or that time we take the money away from you again" stuff, right?

Besides that, is FTP a good place for a, say, recreational player, to go?
  • 10 replies
    • elmntdark
      elmntdark
      Bronze
      They still take your $50 back if you do not get 1000 FTP within 120 days.

For even a regular poker player this should be relatively easy. FTP is one of the easiest sites to earn this bonus back.
      Good luck!
    • 1raindog1
      1raindog1
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply.
      But what does
      In order to withdraw your $50 starting capital, you have unlimited time to collect 1,000 Full Tilt Points (FTPs). For winnings exceeding $50, standard Full Tilt Poker conditions apply.
      mean? It's in the description of poker rooms here on Strategy...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi 1raindog1,

Thanks for pointing that out, we will get someone to look into that.

As far as I know, you have to achieve 1,000 points within 120 days as elmntdark has indicated.

To be perfectly honest with you, in my opinion the Full Tilt starting capital is lot easier to clear than some of the other platforms, so you shouldn't have any problem in clearing it.
      Even if you don't manage to clear it in time, you still get to retain any profit you make from it, so not everything is lost.

Alternatively, if your not likely to have sufficient free time at the moment to play, you can always deposit a little of your own funds to build up a bankroll and play at your leisure.

The benefit of making of a deposit of your own funds is that you also receive 27% rakeback on your account, which in itself can soon add up to quite a nice little sum.

As a member of PokerStrategy, you are entitled to receive a 100% matching bonus (up to a maximum of $600) on the first deposit of your own funds.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • Miske91
      Miske91
      Bronze
      :rolleyes: When do I get paid money that I won the quiz?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      did you follow all the steps and chose a poker room, entered the Bonus code PS150 and entered your fult tilt screen name in your profile section?

if you have done all that it generally takes a few days and you might have to go through an ID check.
    • Miske91
      Miske91
      Bronze
      Can you answer me personally? you'll be able to play, or when the leaflets money to my account? Thanks in advance ... ?(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Miske91
      Can you answer me personally? you'll be able to play, or when the leaflets money to my account? Thanks in advance ... ?(
      Hi Miske91,

I can't personally tell I'm afraid as moderators do not have access to members personal details (for obvious security reasons).

What I can say is that it doesn't take long, in most cases it can be just a matter of hours, but we recommend allowing up to a couple of days after passing the quiz and after supplying any requested ID documentation.

You can help to speed the process up by ensuring that you have completed all of your personal details so that PokerStrategy know who you are and where to send the money.

Have patience my friend, the PokerStrategy customer support will be in touch soon to either confirm the transfer or to request any additional necessary information.

You can check the latest status of your starting capital any time via the following link:

Hope this helps and welcome once again to PokerStrategy, it's good to see you join us.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Miske91
      Miske91
      Bronze
      Thank you for such a lengthy response ... and I would have something else, whether the data svrstavas the card with the bank that are listed or only the personal data?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Miske91
      Thank you for such a lengthy response ... and I would have something else, whether the data svrstavas the card with the bank that are listed or only the personal data?
      Hello my friend,

If I read you correctly you are asking what information is retained by PokerStrategy, is that right?

I don't know exactly what information is retained but it is highly unlikely that they will retain any sensitive bank or card details.
      Generally all the support team are looking at doing is confirming your identity (i.e. that you are who you say you are) and also confirming that you live at the address you have stated. They may ask for other information but this would only be to check your identity, they will never ask you to pay them anything and you should never give away any bank pin numbers for example.

All personal data received by PokerStrategy is kept securely and never passed onto anyone outside of PokerStrategy's own support and admin team. PokerStrategy is a responsible company and treat your privacy and personal data protection very seriously.

If you have any concerns about anything, please don't hesitate to drop the support team a ticket and they will be more than happy to help you wherever possible ;)

Hope this helps to reassure you, if I misunderstood you, apologies and feel free to explain in more detail.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Miske91
      Miske91
      Bronze
      thanks, very kind of you ... I ask only because I do not have current card of one of these banks ... Best Regards and thanks once again

and sorry for my bed english.... :tongue: