[Help!]Your Community Profile...

• BCShad0w
      BCShad0w
      Bronze
      Well, on my profile, I have put forward my account for PP and PKR. When looking at my commnity profile, I only have an Info Link for PP, and PKR is no where to be seen, even though I play on PKR alot, lot more than PP.

Also, once you've put forward a username, and the ticks represent themselves, is there anyway of deleting a username from your profile concerning what poker sites you are a member of?

/Chez
  • 6 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey BCShadOw,

Before we try sorting the Profile out, may I ask if you entered the marketing/bonus codes when you signed up through PKR and PP?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • BCShad0w
      BCShad0w
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey BCShadOw,

Before we try sorting the Profile out, may I ask if you entered the marketing/bonus codes when you signed up through PKR and PP?

Regards,

Kyle.
      My PP and PKR are accounts that I had before I joined here. They were accounts I just played free money/ freerolls on when I had the spare time.

I've passed the quiz, and will probably join EverestPoker or 888 Poker but am not home at the moment and therefore it would have to wait.

Though that is whats confusing me, PP comes up put PKR does on within my profile!

/Chez
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      ...To be able to receive PokerStrategy.com points, you actually cannot have an existing account. It has to be a new account created through PokerStrategy.com with our Bonus codes.

It's a long shot but you could email PKR and PP to ask if you could receive PokerStrategy.com Points but they seldom allow this.

If you enter your Pokersite usernames here they will actually come up in your community but I suggest you don't enter any usernames unless your are looking to create an account through us so you can receive PokerStrategy.com Points.

Hope this helps and Regards,

Kyle.
    • BCShad0w
      BCShad0w
      Bronze
      Originally posted by justkyle88
      ...To be able to receive PokerStrategy.com points, you actually cannot have an existing account. It has to be a new account created through PokerStrategy.com with our Bonus codes.

It's a long shot but you could email PKR and PP to ask if you could receive PokerStrategy.com Points but they seldom allow this.

If you enter your Pokersite usernames here they will actually come up in your community but I suggest you don't enter any usernames unless your are looking to create an account through us so you can receive PokerStrategy.com Points.

Hope this helps and Regards,

Kyle.
      Is there anyway I can remove these from my account once they have been put in? It may be a case of redoing my account once Im back home.

/Chez
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi BCShad0w,

I don't think there is currently, they are pretty much picked up automatically from the details you've already entered.

It's just an indication of where you currently or have previously played, don't need to worry too much about it.

You can change the settings in Community>My Profile> Poker info if you want just friends, everybody or nobody to see these platforms.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • BCShad0w
      BCShad0w
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi BCShad0w,

I don't think there is currently, they are pretty much picked up automatically from the details you've already entered.

It's just an indication of where you currently or have previously played, don't need to worry too much about it.

You can change the settings in Community>My Profile> Poker info if you want just friends, everybody or nobody to see these platforms.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
      That's the thing. I only have a Pokerinfo for PP, but no Pokerinfo for PKR [even though I have put in both usernames for both websites]... As to be frank, PKR is where my main actions happens, such as coming 1st of out 2500 players =]. Shame I only won $1.48 though, hahaha.

/Chez