This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How to spot leaks

• kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Hello, I wonder if some kind soul may help me to understand how to spot leak in my playing by using Holdem Manager. What I cannot go threw is:
      a) the standard stats for a role model to take as a reference to understand where my number are above or below, so to determinate where Iam too lose or too tight
      b) which one are the most important stats that I should look at in order to spot some leak
      and finally, maybe the most important
      c) what or where I need to go to spot some leaks.

By re-watching all the hands I have played it come out some distractions or some relative mistake in a determinate situation (eg. push to wide with A8s with 14BB from LP). But, in particular and in more details, what I really should spot that influence in negative my playing?
      Or, which one are the serials mistakes?

Im using Holdem Manager as I have been advice as the best program but obviously other method of analysis are welcome.
      Please, remember I am bronze and I cannot watching the videos specific for this matter series Silver and above, and at moment I am unable to improve my status. Sorry about that!

Really hope some1 can help
      Thank you :heart:
  • 1 reply
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      your statistics wont really help you spot any leaks kiro, the biggest mistakes players make are going to be in the push/fold stage.

the easiest way to spot a leak is to keep posting hands on the forums (even the hands you win). This way other more experienced players can show you if you have a leak or not.