This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Overpair facing aggression on paired board

• Kidsoldja
      Kidsoldja
      Basic
      villain is running 80/3/7(Agg factor) over 30 hands with 38% fold to 3 bet. Other guy is37/7/2 with 67% fold to cbet, but I was more focused on teh feesh. I raise preflop for value because I'm crushing their ranges. I decide to bet about 3/4 pot on this flop because I think they're calling with a lot of draws and sometimes I'll get a single street of value from small pocket pairs. He's playing pretty aggressive postflop, but I'm not really sure what range to assign his shove. If he's shoving an 8 here it's a snap call because my equity would be a lot better, but in the heat of the moment I put him on 10x or a lot of draws that I would be flipping against. Any ideas?

UTG+1 ($4.21)
      MP1 ($4.55)
      MP2 ($1.16)
      MP3 ($2.82)
      CO ($1.99)
      Button ($1.45)
      SB ($2.60)
      Hero (BB) ($2.42)
      UTG ($1.97)

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0.02, 2 folds, Button calls $0.02, 1 fold, Hero bets $0.10, MP2 calls $0.10, Button calls $0.10

Flop: ($0.37) 10, 10, 8 (3 players)
      Hero bets $0.30, 1 fold, Button raises $1.33 (All-In)
      Hero??
  • 1 reply
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      He's shoving any pair, 8x, Tx, 9J and some bluffs. Add all this to propokertools.com and it's an easy snap call IMO.
      Also I don't see 'alot of draws you would be flipping against' with KK.
      Also this is the wrong section of the forum, so prepare to meet evil EagleStar and his beating stick :f_p: