Stack
      UTG1:
      $2,49
      Hero:
      $2
      BU:
      $1,84

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.80 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:spade: , A:club:
      UTG1 raises to $0,06, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0,18, CO folds, BU calls $0,18, 2 folds, UTG1 calls $0,12.

Flop: ($0,57) 7:club: , Q:spade: , J:heart: (3 players)
      UTG1 bets $2,31 (All-In), 2 folds, UTG1 gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

Final Pot: $0,57

His stats are like lose/passive? So i thought that he flopped tree of a kind. :(

No flush. No straight. Should I call?

• 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Few months ago I'd have snap-called that, people weren't into the habit of playing their big hands so fast and I was pretty sure to get shown a worse hand somehow. These days I see people nonsensically just overbet jam nutted hands on the flop for no apparent reasons so I'm less thrilled about it.

What happened in the 50 hands you have on him is important and more often than not the stats can't help you too much there. Mostly it's a matter of what you've seen him do on the flop. If he's already jammed a few times I'm never folding, if he spent the last 50 hands check/folding I'll start thinking about pitching my overpair.

When in doubt I'm probably calling, nothing tells us he'd 4-bet KK+ and it's possible he sees those as the postflop nuts as well. I've seen people just overbet shove top pairs as well, some for more than 200bb for no reason.

Hope it helps.