Community MTT?

• Cardbender
      What do you say SoyCD should we have a community MTT again with admin/staff bounties? I'm sure you have some swag lying around card decks etc...

I see there are a few new mods,coaches,admin that may not have played in the pre BOTD tourneys.

maybe we can have a vote for what game type... NL, FL, Omaha, horse etc...

@ stars or party on a sunday maybe...

Just throwing the idea out there :D

PS-I would love to give the Spaniards a run for their money again!
  • 10 replies
    • sirilidion
      yeah we would pwn them this time for sure ;)
    • Alverine
      a $3r would be awesoomee :f_love:
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Card,

Think Soy might be a little busy at the moment in his new role at ps etc although ofc I wouldn't want to speak on his behalf, but I had agreed to help him with this in future and as you know I have been working on a league or series of events (which could incorporate mixed variants a la wsop) for us here in the English community or possibly even incorporating other communities.

Have actually drafted 2 different ideas, but need to speak to our lovely CM's first, 1 might be a little too ambitious ;)

Still need a bit more time fine tuning the details and logistics etc before submitting, any thoughts, suggestions etc in the meantime would be very much appreciated though, will try to incorporate as many ideas from fellow members as possible.

The series if approved would highly likely be based around a $1 entry to allow as many community members as possible participate, but yes I have a few "special guests" in mind for bounties each week ;)

All thoughts, however whacky :D appreciated.

• Cardbender
      Ok, Great I 'm looking forward to see whats in store. If your curious how past tourney set ups have worked when developing a format feel free to ask.

Did SoyCD change rolls at PS?

I mentioned the pre Botd tourneys because there was very little work involved to set up. Unlike BOTD which was more complicated... stake promo's, stats, articles, live feeds, radio, interviews, team attendance issues, etc...

:s_grin: :s_grin: :s_grin: :s_grin: :s_grin:
      Hey Cardbender,

I am running a weekly $1 tournament on FTP for all PokerStrategists. All relative details are available on the FTP Forums here on PokerStrategy. First tournament is Sunday at 13.00ET, hope you can join us for that :)

• Cardbender
      Ok great I'll go look at that.

edit: i don't see it, but anyways I'm sure eagle star will work his magic :) .

We could play the Spaniards again
    • stevegold87
      A league would really be awesome. Top player of the league at the end of the year get in a big tournament for a bigger prize or something like that!
    • Hlynkinn
      maybe we can have a vote for what game type... NL, FL, Omaha, horse etc...

I bet you $100 that the community will vote for NL lmao :)

and have the buy in at least $2... it's 100% more than $1 and still small enough for most community members to enter... $1 tourneys have such a small prize poll..
    • Targetme
      1$ entree 50$ bounty gl hf =[
    • fusionpk
      this would be sick, would be great to have a league etc. too